• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

God damn, REvelaitons at $25 after 50% off makes me wonder how Cacpcom thought they could get away with pricing it at $50.

That said, it's a lot of fun if you enjoy RE4/5 style combat. The campaign has a strong start and gets duller as it goes along, but raid mode is straight up amazing.

Grief.exe

God damn, REvelaitons at $25 after 50% off makes me wonder how Cacpcom thought they could get away with pricing it at $50.

That said, it's a lot of fun if you enjoy RE4/5 style combat. The campaign has a strong start and gets duller as it goes along, but raid mode is straight up amazing.

I am interested in Raid Mode, but I think I will wait until its <$15 to jump in.

Its only two players right? Would be fun to do a GAF live stream event again if it was 4.

Miker

I am interested in Raid Mode, but I think I will wait until its <$15 to jump in.

Its only two players right? Would be fun to do a GAF live stream event again if it was 4.

You'll be waiting for a while, but if I hadn't gotten it for $15 at launch from a gaffer, I would've waited too.

And yeah, it's only two players, but I think it's for the best given how slow and methodical combat is.

Grief.exe

You'll be waiting for a while, but if I hadn't gotten it for $15 at launch from a gaffer, I would've waited too.

And yeah, it's only two players, but I think it's for the best given how slow and methodical combat is.

If its already at $25 on Steam, I have a feeling we will be seeing it on GMG, Amazon, Nuuvem, etc for pretty cheap here.

Game is Steamworks so those retailers will be willing to take a smaller margin than Valve is.

Can I have an invite to the GAF Steam group too. Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/meltywelty

Its like Summer Sale all over again today, got you invited.

KiDdYoNe

I recently built a new machine for about that much and it kicks ass. Spent about 30% of that on the graphics card. It helped that I didn't need a monitor, as I just hooked it up to my television in the living room.

In case you don't know, pcpartpicker.com is brilliant for deciding on components, pointing out incompatibilities, etc.

Gonna do exact same thing with TV. Thanks for the web, will try it out for the info.

fantomena

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
But I remember it. :( I clicked on the store page for RE6 and saw both RE: Revelations and Raccoon City was discounted. Maybe it was an error then.

At least GMG 666 sale had it on sale with 33% off.

Even if the discount were an error it would've been detected. I think you just imagined it. :p

Grief.exe

Been trying to format and reinstall Windows 7 on my laptop and I keep hanging at completing installation.

I've tried multiple forms of installation media, partitions, loading sata drivers.

:(

But I remember it. :( I clicked on the store page for RE6 and saw both RE: Revelations and Raccoon City was discounted. Maybe it was an error then.

At least GMG 666 sale had it on sale with 33% off.

You are probably just remembering the GMG sale. I am surprised they didn't discount RE:R to some extent.

Revelaitons was one i specifically was looking for to see if they would drop price. and much to my surprise, it never even went on sale.

Karu

Being without an internet connection the last two days, taught me once again that a digital future without an offline-mode would be the worst. Not that I couldn't survive, I probably wouldn't even bother in that exact moment, but the mere thought not being able to play, no matter if I want to or not, is incomprehensible in my opinion.

Thank you Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Revelaitons was one i specifically was looking for to see if they would drop price. and much to my surprise, it never even went on sale.

It's a matter of baby steps when it comes to Capcom. It still hasn't quite figured out the ebb and flow of discounting more recent releases.

Dawg

Gaben has a doge.

13758091150287nae9.jpg

Lint21

Neo Member
Krater is the other midweek madness at 80% off $2.99USD. I think I picked it up in a bundle a while back, looked Diabloesque to me.

Edit: didn't see MMBosstones86's post. Oh well, the Bosstones still rule :)

I've seen quite a few screenshots of Football Manager via my friend activity page; the Excel jokes really do have an element of truth to them. :p

Yeah, it's kind of like Excel, but it's still amazing (if you love soccer). I'm spending 200h each year in these games (and I've been playing the FM series, and before that the CM series, for more than 14 years).

I'm pretty sure I could play this until the end of times.

liezryou

I got another 4 pack of sonic racing transformed for GAFfers since a few of you who messaged me didn't get in on my first one. 2 copies are gone, still have 2 copies left. Price is 3$ + paypal fees, message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom