• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
And it is wrong, it shows as the Just Cause 2 Guide but this is Just Cause 1.

Yeah I feared that might happen, the auto-suggest seems to prioritize longer names over exact matches (type Indie Game the Movie and you get Indie Game the Movie Special Edition first, Indie Game the Movie second). I can fix this no problem by checking every single result and taking the closest match.

So, SR4 no longer has Zombie as a voice option. I guess Nolan North is kind of funny.

But one of the taunts is the Chicken Dance from Arrested Development.

I can fix this problem.

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability.
xhzUVao.jpg

Gbraga

For an analysis on Croixleur combat check the official site as it details the moves you can perform. Your weapons also have special moves so you have to pick the ones that fit your play style ¨(for example, if you like air dashing and then diving back to the ground with a smash, pick the weapons that provide the abilities to do so; others will let you blast a bunch of enemies away with one slash and such).

I quite enjoyed Time Attack (score as much as you can within 3 mins) and Endless, which is more of a survival run where yuo can rack up insane combos. The game even has a built in medal/achievement system too. I just wish it could get approved on Steam once and for all...

Yatagarasu 4.3, the current version on sale has online implemented. We've been on a stream during the weekend and it works quite well if you adjust the delays and such. It's of course no GGPO but it feels solid so far.

Wow, thanks a lot for answering! Can't wait to play it :)

A person from Nyu Media confirmed in the chat on the Groupees homepage that trading cards for Fairy Bloom Freesia and the eXceed games are in the works. Also that they had to drop a retranslation for Ever 17 because they could not get the rights to the original voices.

That's awesome! Fairy Bloom Freesia looks great, I already have it but still didn't get to play it, that's a reason to put it higher on my backlog.

Freezard

You collect stars on each event in World Tour mode. Is this Sonic Racing Transformed or the first one we're talking about?

I managed to get 3 stars in World Tour mode for every event, but damn, some had me stuck for days.

Yeah I'm talking about the first game as I mentioned. There is no World Tour mode, just mission mode and grand prix :)

derFeef

Man, MK9 was really a fire and forget release, wasn't it? No support, no update, no word from the devs. Hate that I gave them money again for the PC version.

Salsa

Man, MK9 was really a fire and forget release, wasn't it? No support, no update, no word from the devs. Hate that I gave them money again for the PC version.

I dont regret it cause I wasnt double dipping and ive played over 30 hours of the game between story/local matches and online with people nearby and no signs of stopping

but yeah, it's a damn shame.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yeah I feared that might happen, the auto-suggest seems to prioritize longer names over exact matches (type Indie Game the Movie and you get Indie Game the Movie Special Edition first, Indie Game the Movie second). I can fix this no problem by checking every single result and taking the closest match.

Fixed.

I just submitted a fake Just Cause key and it picked Just Cause rather than the strategy guide or the sequel or the demo or or or. So yay!

Fixed.

I just submitted a fake Just Cause key and it picked Just Cause rather than the strategy guide or the sequel or the demo or or or. So yay!

I assume we are safe until someone greenlights a game with the name:
Ælüfîène Âvëngörs: 死神の ストーリー 四

catabarez

I'm just glad we got the game on PC. I hope it did well enough to justify the next MK game coming to PC.

jediyoshi

I just imagine it's the case that there's a renegade NR group working on pins and needles, barely scraping by on resources available to get it through the door in the first place

Gbraga

as a comics guy: that game looks hella ugly

i'll play it tho

everything that is multiplat (and made in the west) is coming to PC from now on dude, we already won
The game is ugly as sin, but it's pretty good actually. Very very fun, and I really don't like MK9 at all.

Batman and Flash for life <3

Salsa

so here's something that some will consider crazy:

I think Spelunky is one of the best games ever made, period.

It's pretty much perfect. If im being honest with myself I kinda hold it up there with the best of the best.

It's definetly the best indie game ever made, and likely the most important.

#truthbombs

Tecl0n

I want to get spelunky, but after playing a while with the payday beta i also want that and skullgirls has already won me over even though i suck at it. I need monies.

an embargo of NACHOS!

ANDALE!

The worst type of embargo.

I think it'll have to be Papers, Please and Guacamelee for me. Loved Spelunky on 360, but the others are games that I haven't sunk hours upon hours into. I'd have probably double dipped if they added online to Spelunky. Oh well

Salsa

I think it'll have to be Papers, Please and Guacamelee for me. Loved Spelunky on 360, but the others are games that I haven't sunk hours upon hours into. I'd have probably double dipped if they added online to Spelunky. Oh well

they added daily challenges with separate leaderboards

as in, new challenge per day, you only have one go at it, and your results end up on a global leaderboard for that day

ITS BRILLIANT

the multiplayer in Spelunky is like NSMB to new heights in terms of just fucking up the run for everyone by being silly. Online would be chaos

I mean, i'd take it, but im not crying over it

Addnan

I have to try and find money for Spelunky, not sure if I can, bought a few too many things last few days. Can hold off for Guacamelee, but Spelunky I've wanted for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom