• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

War of the Human Tanks looks cheap, but it's really fun. I'm still hoping it goes through Greenlight one of these days.

Ledsen

So much undercutting...why people?Why?

It will keep happening until either

a) People start buying cards faster then sellers can undercut each other

or

b) Sellers stop undercutting each other because prices are so low they don't feel listing is worth the effort

It's the free market, baby.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cherry Tree High School Comedy Club STEAM- -- MB-2B55B0A0FB7A84FE - Taken by Ledsen
Ether Vapor DESURA -- MB-D1CD23B03942E22B - Taken by Accent
Croixleur DESURA -- MB-5ACC741CBFF5AC66 - Taken by intheinbetween

AnimeDoujin is for jerks!

Thanks Alessandro, entered (I think?)

Question related to that; when I send a PM to the ModBot, do I copy and paste the entire line or just the MB-number1233 part?

Thanks Alessandro!

Nice pickup. Saved yourself some money there.

It will keep happening until either

a) People start buying cards faster then sellers can undercut each other

or

b) Sellers stop undercutting each other because prices are so low they don't feel listing is worth the effort

It's the free market, baby.

Cards have a value, we have seen every game so far pretty much settle down to some predictable levels given an event like a bundle or steam sale. Undercutting down to this mark (~20c for a 3 card drop for example) seems reasonable.

Thanks Alessandro, entered (I think?)

Question related to that; when I send a PM to the ModBot, do I copy and paste the entire line or just the MB-number1233 part?

You just copy the entire line of the game you wish to get. Like this:

Cherry Tree High School Comedy Club STEAM- -- MB-2B55B0A0FB7A84FE

maneil99

You just copy the entire line of the game you wish to get. Like this:

Cherry Tree High School Comedy Club STEAM- -- MB-2B55B0A0FB7A84FE

I was going to try and redeem that, but then I googled the game and realized I'd never want anyone to see I owned that game.

KiDdYoNe

Wanna play little game?

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

TimeShift -- MB-BB7DB8C3AE8DB97E - Taken by toddhunter
Bast Arts -- MB-BFA762CAE4CB9005 - Taken by Tellaerin
Egg McMuffin -- MB-061B577F7B1C9134 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious
Serious Sam: 9000 Encounter -- MB-B628C6D5269D9C9A - Taken by Dice
Faster Than Your Reaction -- MB-4E653A8202ADC4D6 - Taken by Deques

Just realised i should have name it TimeShit :D

I DO THIS SO PEOPLE LOOK AT ME AS A PERSON NOT A PNG

iJppRoUS3eKh.gif

The_Monk

Morning y'all fellow GAFfers.

I was wondering when it will be the day that Steam will let me remove all these Beta entries from those old games. I don't like them.

Just realised i should have name it TimeShit :D

Yeah not quite the timeshift I was hoping for.... Thanks though, but I'll throw it back into the pile with a slightly more descriptive name :p

Care of KiDdYoNe:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There -- MB-83E552AE305DD871 - Taken by ieavei

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What is this Random Encounter thing.... I better not regret having won something over the next week.

What is this Random Encounter thing.... I better not regret having won something over the next week.

It actually seems like a fun little game ... but it kept crashing like crazy for me so I gave up on it.

If you have better luck it might be worth the time.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

It's absolutely terrible. I'd say so sorry but you did get +1 to your game count, so there's that.

I actually tried out Random encounter the other day and hated it. On paper it seemed like a really neat idea but not being able to dodge most of the things coming at you, which I think is the heart and soul of Serious Sam games, made me really frustrated.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spelunky and Guacamelee both have stores pages now but they're unavailable to purchase, which is typical of indie releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom