• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
...And it's typical for Anno 1404 & Anno 1404 Venice too. Why oh why.

I answered that earlier. It's literally a case of "lazy devs":

Earlier versions of Anno 1404 have a bug that causes saves to be incorrectly generated. rendering them useless. While Ubi patched the retail and Uplay versions, it didn't bother sending Valve an update for the Steam version, and the game was eventually pulled.

Nillansan

Tangiers Greenlight Page is now live.

Tangiers is a dark and atmospheric, off-beat blend of stealth and exploration. Search a desolate, broken surrealist world while investigating and disposing of five targets.

Greenlight Page

iTT8Ej7ayo0kd.gif

i7jSIiEtCWnWJ.gif

All Gifs were kindly provided by Messofanego.

Gameplay Footage: Stealth
Gameplay Footage: Landscape

Salsa

Spelunky and Guacamelee both have stores pages now but they're unavailable to purchase, which is typical of indie releases.

we talked about this like 100 pages ago you australian

and fuck yeah had my eye on Tangiers for a while. Insta-voted/favorit'd

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh I'm sorry fellow GAFfer I missed your reply since it was getting late in here. That's a shame indeed.

That it is. On the bright side, I just discovered that Anno 1404 and Anno 1404: Venice are among the ~$2k worth of games I snagged for free from Ubisoft, so I can add them to my Uplay account. I'll wait and see what comes of the recent registry updates to the games (if anything at all), though -- maybe they'll return.

Salsa

I better be able to change Resident Evil Revelations' FOV somehow

this ass is taking up half the screen

and im not one of those

wilflare

thanks for being an awesome part of my life the past few years guys :D

so here's a small gift back to the community!

will probably do something with modbot later!

How long was it?I have it minimized and i like the music,i want to play it but not if it's too long.

Would say 2 hours if you skip all dialogues. If you read them all you could end the game in 4-5 hours.

Small tip from me : Level up your stats and dont care for the goal. Then play again in NG+ and then try to get them all.

Darkroronoa

Would say 2 hours if you skip all dialogues. If you read them all you could end the game in 4-5 hours.

Small tip from me : Level up your stats and dont care for the goal. Then play again in NG+ and then try to get them all.

Thanks ^^

The length looks good,NG+ is pretty nice option too,good to know!

Tellaerin

FGKNcjt.png

Guess this means you'll have to just look at your library instead of playing games again.

Dammit. I took a screenshot too, but by the time I uploaded it, you had already posted yours and the number of votes jumped from 57 to 70. WHERE ARE ALL THESE VOTES COMING FROM

Salsa

30 more people voted and its still a tie

the hell is going on

gonna hit the bed and whatever's winning in 6-8 hours is what i'll choose

The_Monk

That it is. On the bright side, I just discovered that Anno 1404 and Anno 1404: Venice are among the ~$2k worth of games I snagged for free from Ubisoft, so I can add them to my Uplay account. I'll wait and see what comes of the recent registry updates to the games (if anything at all), though -- maybe they'll return.

Thanks for answering fellow GAFfer. In case there is an update and I miss to another reply of yours please let me know. I was just watching a stream for curiosity not too long ago and this game caught my interest again after missing the Collector's Edition (physical form, with a chest) for 20€ on Amazon.

thanks for being an awesome part of my life the past few years guys :D

Thank you for being so awesome, always great to talk to you. Already have it on the Vita and it looks great. :)

Good luck to those that enter it.

Milamber

I have a physical copy of Anno 1404. Can add it to my UPlay account to use it digitally?

I'm gonna try that when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom