• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an Indie Gala Summertide Bundle, and I already have Space Pirates and Zombies. I figure someone here may want my extra key, so here ya go

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-A4D4DA58A9F73DA0 - Taken by greendomo's ghost

Ledsen

I'm thinking about following a podcast from now on... would you guys recommend one in particular? One that doesn't necessarily talk only about PC games, but I can't create a thread and I feel most comfortable asking about this here :)

Idle Thumbs, best video game podcast I know of. Giant Bombcast is fun to zone out to.

2 minutes ago Added metacritic_name – THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION

hPgistp.gif

Turfster

man, sometimes I really want to reach through my screen and strangle people. My last remaining foil is dropping and dropping and dropping because oh no, it's been a while since one sold, so we must undercut the lowest by 50%! Sigh.

How in the hell did steam lose my log in credentials? The computer has been offline for a couple weeks now and it was fine yesterday.

I can't get internet on it until I can troubleshoot why it won't connect so I guess I'm SOL.

Two of my most looked forward to releases in a while. I feel sad for you man.

At least I'll be able to play the following day. My summer lasts for just over another week, though. I'll have to make that time count.

It's a good thing that it's just tomorrow then!

Well, it's Monday, too...

DuckTales: Remastered - Music Duckumentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wihyFSQhL4

idCT6JnFIYod8.gif

The new Moon theme sounds fantastic.

Cth

I have an Amazon gift card, is there a way to get steam digital codes or buy a Steam game (read: Spelunky, Guacamelee, etc) via Amazon or would I have to check the trade threads?

Thanks!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have an Amazon gift card, is there a way to get steam digital codes or buy a Steam game (read: Spelunky, Guacamelee, etc) via Amazon or would I have to check the trade threads?

Thanks!

Amazon recently launched an indie sub-store so it's quite likely the games will be offered there also.

Vindicis

Banned
My apologies if this is an unacceptable question but I've got a Russian friend offering to buy me a copy of RE Revelations but we don't know if it's region locked. SteamDB (http://steamdb.info/sub/27842/) has a "PurchaseRestrictedCountries" section but not the usual "onlyallowrunincountries". Does anyone know if it works outside of the purchased countries (aka the USA)?

JaseC

My apologies if this is an unacceptable question but I've got a Russian friend offering to buy me a copy of RE Revelations but we don't know if it's region locked. SteamDB (http://steamdb.info/sub/27842/) has a "PurchaseRestrictedCountries" section but not the usual "onlyallowrunincountries". Does anyone know if it works outside of the purchased countries (aka the USA)?

It does. The PRC string is just so the sub doesn't erroneously appear as an option on other stores -- as you mentioned, there are no runtime restrictions and the app id is the same used in the ROW sub.

Vindicis

Banned
It does. The PRC string is just so the sub doesn't erroneously appear as an option on other stores -- as you mentioned, there are no runtime restrictions and the app id is the same used in the ROW sub.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

maneil99

Thanks!

Yea, alot of their games are steam based, they should say so.

JaseC

Booted Psychonauts to earn the cards.
Ended up playing for 3 hours.

Game is still amazingly good.

I'd intended to dive into Dragon Commander yesterday, but the nagging desire to finish the AssCreed 3 DLC got the better of me. I really ought to sink at least a few hours into the former, though as the Princess Lohannah and General Henry foils are still worth a fair bit -- maybe I'll get lucky.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Total coincidence, it's a job on a boat. I came from an area known for fishing and heard the term Gaffer long long before Gaming Age was a twinkle in Space Jim Cordeira's eyes

nexen

I'd intended to dive into Dragon Commander yesterday, but the nagging desire to finish the AssCreed 3 DLC got the better of me. I really ought to sink at least a few hours into the former, though as the Princess Lohannah and General Henry foils are still worth a fair bit -- maybe I'll get lucky.

Nobody buys my foils. I've had one on the market since before the Steam sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom