• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guacamelee is a big surprise for me. I was not expecting such a high design quality for the graphics and the music. The game feels a lot like Fly'N in that sense, but the game is maybe a bit harder.

Spelunky is way too hard for today, it is a game I could play a bit everyday but not two hours in a row. It is as frustrating as BoI, and more than FTL.

My thoughts too.
Today, like this generation of games? Or today, like you're just having a bad day or something?

It's a roguelike. It's meant to be hard.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
So, one of my "friends" just messaged me out of the blue and went berserk when I didn't want his L4D cards for my RE: Rev cards:

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So, one of my "friends" just messaged me out of the blue and went berserk when I didn't want his L4D cards for my RE: Rev cards:

If this person was on NeoGAF, he'd be permed right now. I mean, I'd perm him related to this particular incident, but he always wouldn't have made it more than a few days to begin with.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Can't we, like, ban this kind of people from planet Earth? I'm not saying that they are inferior, but... Actually, yes I am. They are inferior, there's no doubt about it.

If this person was on NeoGAF, he'd be permed right now. I mean, I'd perm him related to this particular incident, but he always wouldn't have made it more than a few days to begin with.
Yeah, the fool doesn't even know how to count to 5!

Well, the user who got the key the last time made a mistake by taking the key, so here i am giving away the key again :p
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dio Brando, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key -- MB-332C995CABD3A2CD - Taken by LiquidMetal14

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's always about Xelios! What does he have that I don't? Except better hair and a higher giveaway record and... okay, I'll stop now.
And yeah, that antisocial guy is a real ass.

I've had people like that come up to me on PSN wanting an account share but they aren't even on my friends list so it makes it a little more agitating.

xelios

He's the leader of a clan with 36,000 members--should I be afraid??

You have that guy as a friend but deleted me lol ^^

Well, needless to say, he's deleted now! And I explained how that happened in the past but you never re-added me.

Haha, thanks. That's probably accurate. I reported him to Valve but I doubt it will do any good. I guess he's not used to not getting his way.

Volotaire

Does anyone know where to get Rayman Legends for pretty cheap? It seems like Dunder might be sold out of it...

Check the regional differences for the game prices. Brazil usually have it cheaper than anywhere else, and ask Brazil GAF for some help. Russia I'm not sure, it's a bit shady with disappearing steam games, Dunder knew how to exploit CIS territories well.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for a sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got the "You have created 150 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ." message. Let's see if Valve accepts my excuse of not being North American.

Finally got the "You have created 150 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ." message. Let's see if Valve accepts my excuse of not being North American.

I had an error when I sent my survey but I'm still able to use the market.

Turfster

I've had people like that come up to me on PSN wanting an account share but they aren't even on my friends list so it makes it a little more agitating.

Wow. I'm so glad I've got most of my settings up to paranoia max and don't accept anything I haven't instigated first. Conversely, I don't have all that many friends, but that's okay!

RionaaM said:
I haven't heard from them since I told them I wasn't American!

Cheddahz

Banned
Check the regional differences for the game prices. Brazil usually have it cheaper than anywhere else, and ask Brazil GAF for some help. Russia I'm not sure, it's a bit shady with disappearing steam games, Dunder knew how to exploit CIS territories well.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for a sale.

Hmm damn it. It's one of the games I actually want to play it when it comes out, lol

xelios

I'm sorry but I never heard this explanation. Not that you owe me one. I just remember you came into SteamGAF chat with us all the time and then you stopped coming. Soon after that I didn't see you on my list anymore.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49699419&postcount=11424

SalsaShark said:
bigpussybiiiiiitch

lol. I looked up the translation for the other stuff he said and apparently it's not even a real word/language? Just gibberish.

Turfster

lol. I looked up the translation for the other stuff he said and apparently it's not even a real word/language? Just gibberish.

Well, if you imagine him to be overexcited and trembling while he types, some of them are close to real German insults.

Hit me up Turfster, I have plenty of room on the Steen friends list.
I might the next time the steam pc is up (yes, I turn my pc off. Shocker ;)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I had an error when I sent my survey but I'm still able to use the market.
That sucks :/

Luckily it accepted my info, and said it wouldn't bother me anymore. Hope that your problem was just with the page not loading well, and that it still processed your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom