• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm from Brazil and I'm on home fiber:

2891141620.png

Did I do good?

Fucking bullshit upload this is almost unacceptable. Except it's like 5 times better than the alternative.

edit: WIRELESS IS FOR CHUMPS!
Yo dawg, I'd like to live in your world where 15 Mbps (5 Mbps more than my current download speed) is bad for upload.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guys, I think it's pretty clear that he didn't literally mean he could buy Spelunky for a dollar.

The guy just happens to know a shut-in who is addicted to Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers and is willing to remunerate only in new-release Steam games.

It's a debilitating illness.

Can someone please help me out with Dunder's store? I really want a copy of Rayman Legends

the doc isn't loading properly for me, just in simple mode (read more), therefore I can't add any comment or see which spots are still free. anyway, if you want to add a comment you just have to right-click over the spot you want to add your comment and select "insert comment", then add your gaf profile link and your steam link profile link and you're done.

Cheddahz

Banned
the doc isn't loading properly for me, just in simple mode (read more), therefore I can't add any comment or see which spots are still free. anyway, if you want to add a comment you just have to right-click over the spot you want to add your comment and select "insert comment", then add your gaf profile link and your steam link profile link and you're done.

Yeah, it's not letting me do any of that right now. I'll try later

Thanks for the help though!

Oh, well in that case something is definitely awry. :p Have you tried relisting it?

Yeah twice. I don't think I'm the only having this problem though because the price for the Intro card from Portal 2 has gone up from what it normally is and nobody is undercutting the abnormally higher price.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah twice. I don't think I'm the only having this problem though because the price for the Intro card from Portal 2 has gone up from what it normally is and nobody is undercutting the abnormally higher price.

I'm not sure what the problem is as I just listed a BioInf card as a test and it was viewable shortly thereafter.

Just managed to get a copy of Spelunky on Dunders sheet. Feels like winning the lottery.
He has quite a few copies left at the moment though.

Firebrand

Europa Universalis IV £30 (£35 with £5 cash back -or- £7 credit) on GMG. Seems to have most if not all of the same pre-order DLC as on the Steam store, including a free copy of CK 2 (though as a cd-key).

Also 75% off on other EU games, voucher (GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H) might work on those.

JaseC

Just managed to get a copy of Spelunky on Dunders sheet. Feels like winning the lottery.
He has quite a few copies left at the moment though.

That's just because other users can't edit a spreadsheet when it's locked to Simple Mode. Once the traffic dies down and the restriction is lifted, they'll most likely be taken in a heartbeat.

That's just because other users can't edit a spreadsheet when it's locked to Simple Mode. Once the traffic dies down and the restriction is lifted, they'll most likely be taken in a heartbeat.

Is that on a per user basis? Because I was (and am) able to comment just fine after refreshing a few times.

I grabbed earlier a copy of Rayman Legends and I still feel lucky since then

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
it seems to be locked out because of too many visitors accessing the doc, you should try it later but I'm afraid it will be full until 12 hours or so :\

Yeah that's the biggest weakness with his current system. He's so popular that unless you get on at a very, very specific time there's not a chance in hell you'll be able to secure a copy of anything remotely popular. It isn't his fault and it's gotta be a godsend for the dude though.

Yeah that's the biggest weakness with his current system. He's so popular that unless you get on at a very, very specific time there's not a chance in hell you'll be able to secure a copy of anything remotely popular. It isn't his fault and it's gotta be a godsend for the dude though.

three hours and a half back or so he added more stock, I noticed he does that almost everyday so I guess I should take a look at that time everyday

I'm not sure what the problem is as I just listed a BioInf card as a test and it was viewable shortly thereafter.

I figured out the problem. For some reason the cards arn't being listed from lowest to highest correctly. For the first seven or so pages there are cards for $.24 then starting on the next page are the $.23 cards and then it goes back to $.24

Weird.

JakeD

He should add a dollar or 2 to every game. Still cheaper than tf2outpost sellers and maybe the insanity would die down a bit.

JaseC

I figured out the problem. For some reason the cards arn't being listed from lowest to highest correctly. For the first seven or so pages there are cards for $.24 then starting on the next page are the $.23 cards and then it goes back to $.24

Weird.

Valve's inability to count to 3 is beginning to encroach upon its ability to organise correctly. :p

fantomena

August has been so freaking crazy with all these damn game releases, just after the summer sale.. Need to spare some money for autumn sale and winter sale.

JaseC

Still unfinished: Remember Me, Metro LL, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, FC3 Blood Dragon, DMC.

And that's only on the PC.

Excluding games I've loaded up just for cards, I need to complete: Age 2 HD, AssCreed 3's DLC (which I'm currently working my way through), Dark Souls, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Mark of the Ninja and Metro 2033. I may be forgetting one or two titles, but I think that's about it.

We should all feel sorry for Xelios and JaseCs backlogs.

Many/most of my games I have no intention of playing whatsoever, so they can be excluded from the equation. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom