• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dude that menu music. Oh lordy. Giantbomb got me addicted to it, can't wait.

Shame Dunder is closing down so I won't get an amazing deal. :(

You can still chase cheaper copies via trading sites, but you'll be paying slightly more than if bought through Dunder.

Edit: Clarity.

Sober

I've done a search and no one seems to really have said anything about Gone Home. If no one has claimed it, I'll write up an OT for Gone Home?

It releases in just under a week (the 15th).

Nabs

Well I saw that but I thought it was literally going up now from how he described it.

Well, that's not what I was going off of. I said they were setting up the pre-purchase page: PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ Pre-Purchase - about an hour ago

Smash88

Banned
You can still chase cheaper copies via trading sites, but you'll be paying slightly more than if bought through Dunder.

Edit: Clarity.

Dunder™ is my favorite place on the citadel.

Dunder or nothing.

Yeah, unfortunately. Or I can wait for the Winter Sale, which is what I will be relegated to.

deejay

LTTP, but I'll join anyway ;)

2891286073.png

deejay

Time for a little giveaway:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Tower Wars -- MB-5931E94E7A902DCF - Taken by Kipp
Sword Of The Stars The Pit -- MB-6F1FC7D7A7E624E9 - Taken by MrNelson
Electronic Super Joy -- MB-A9458EA65C975A73 - Taken by louiedog

Good luck :)

Oh my god Skullgirls is so pretty, got the PC version after not getting the console version after the demo for whatever reason. Although it might be a bit compressed? It's hard to tell.

Edit: Definitely is.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Oh man thank you so much for Electronic Super Joy. It looks like I jumped in to see what's up in the thread at just the right time.

Electronic Super Joy is a brutally hard platformer set in a world of pulse-pounding electronic music. Run, jump, smash & fly your way through 45+ weird & different levels, with low-gravity, world rotation, giant monsters & swarming missiles. Described as "The Unholy merging of Super Meat Boy & Super Hexagon!
that sounds great. wishlisted.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Anyone want to make a 292x136 image for ModBot to use when someone gives away a mystery game? It should convey a sense of excitement and horror, with maybe a little dash of creepy, and it should be SFW. Also it should not just be a 292x136 image of the SA "It is a mystery" meme. Not animated, please.

deejay

Also, not sure if this has been posted but Dream is coming to Early Access early next week:

And

should hopefully be released at the end of this month as well :)

Sober

Anyone want to make a 292x136 image for ModBot to use when someone gives away a mystery game? It should convey a sense of excitement and horror, with maybe a little dash of creepy, and it should be SFW. Also it should not just be a 292x136 image of the SA "It is a mystery" meme. Not animated, please.
Damnit Stump, I was just about the PM you a blown up version of that SA :iiam: emoticon too!

Eanan

Still unfinished: Remember Me, Metro LL, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, FC3 Blood Dragon, DMC.

And that's only on the PC.

I have been getting through my hefty backlog on both steam and xbox over the past 2 months or so since uni finished, but once fifa 14 comes out next month, all other games take the back seat and are forgotten about until after the new year.

I need some tablets to cure this fifa drug.

zychi

Banned
I have been getting through my hefty backlog on both steam and xbox over the past 2 months or so since uni finished, but once fifa 14 comes out next month, all other games take the back seat and are forgotten about until after the new year.

I need some tablets to cure this fifa drug.
Is fifa on pc going to be next gen version, or 360/ps3 version?

Grief.exe

I am doing a ghost run through Dishonored.

I ended up getting one death on the one of the last levels, the Flooded District.

Does killing
Daud
count against the achievement?

I followed the guide on dealing with Granny Rags.
Incinerated her charm and then knocked her out

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

MbmDY6z.png

I am doing a ghost run through Dishonored.

I ended up getting one death on the one of the last levels, the Flooded District.

Does killing
Daud
count against the achievement?

I followed the guide on dealing with Granny Rags.
Incinerated her charm and then knocked her out

Killing anyone counts, so yes.

And I want to get back to Dishonored dlc but I'm so horribly bummed about killing someone, somehow during my 3 hour stealth run of the first level ;-;

Eanan

Is fifa on pc going to be next gen version, or 360/ps3 version?

PC is getting the short end of the stick by EA yet again, as its not getting the new physics engine that the Ps4/Xbone version is getting. So its going to be the typical 360/ps3 version.

I wouldn't buy fifa for PC anyway after the the mess that 13 was on pc with hackers creating a program that would insta win them games before the games started, which ruined the ultimate team market. EA refused to patch it also AFAIK. Even though fifa 14 for origin for ~€20 on nuuvem is tempting, id get more enjoyment out of the console version id imagine.

can't you just use a bad rats image?

Crayons

Banned

edit: too late anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom