• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, I won Rising Storm Deluxe.... on my birthday!

Thanks a lot Dunder, really appreciate what you have done for the Steam-GAF community.

I'm kind of wasted right now so I'm going to sleep. Cheers ;)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow Van Helsing is nearly 20GB? Must be an FMV-fest.

Edit to make this a bit more meaningful: Right now I have Castlevania, Skullgirls, Pac Man, Yatagarasu, and KoF on preorder. I've never had so many games on preorder before. It's kind of freaking me out.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Really? In that case I'm excited to see the incredibly detailed world.

...but tonight I play more RE6, Guacamelee and Hammerwtach.

One GAFer said that he was around 15 hours into the campaign and had yet to finish it -- not bad for a $15 title.

With the Astro Mixamp recommendation, is that something I would connect with a pair of headphones of my choice or with the Astro headsets sold? This is something I'm really not very familiar with.

Grief.exe

With the Astro Mixamp recommendation, is that something I would connect with a pair of headphones of my choice or with the Astro headsets sold? This is something I'm really not very familiar with.

You can connect it to a pair of headphones of your choice.

The reason it is nice is you can connect it to your console and you can adjust the sound easily.

With other console/headphone set ups you find, the audio often comes in very quiet and you cannot adjust it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Those are all taken and have been taken since this morning, the comments might not be displaying for everyone properly because of the obscene amount of traffic hitting the spreadsheet.

Neki

If I get Spelunky from Dunder, I can finally see what you guys were talking about this whole time. Only time will tell, but I appreciate everything Dunder has done for our community. :)

You can connect it to a pair of headphones of your choice.

The reason it is nice is you can connect it to your console and you can adjust the sound easily.

With other console/headphone set ups you find, the audio often comes in very quiet and you cannot adjust it.

Thanks, I'll probably grab one and a pair of headphones next month. Any recommendations for the latter within a reasonable(ie, under 4/500) price range? Also a bit worried about the Astro base supporting the next gen consoles but I suppose we will see. No real reason it wouldn't I guess.

Bummed I'm going to be stuck to TV speaker audio for the next few weeks :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom