• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Pretty tasty bundle:

Bundle Stars

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
Cargo Commander
Disciples III: Renaissance
The Journey Down: Chapter 1
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Zeno Clash

All Steam keys

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Giana Sisters is definitely worth it.
Although you'll want to stick with the easier difficulties on your first play-through.

The game has some really hardcore difficulties I can't imagine anyone would have fun with. They're the kind where when you die you have to start THE ENTIRE GAME OVER.

Yeah, if anyone was avoiding it due to the difficulty they should go ahead and pick it up today since an "easy" (true normal) mode has been patched in.

I can't imagine anyone actually completing uber hardcore mode, but I would pay to see it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
4 pages? The sale thread made me convert to 100 posts per page. Now I can never go back.
That's too much information on screen at the same time. My brain can't process all those posts. I'd rather take smaller chunks so I can better read them.

It's a Ship Sim. It's got some extremely detailed ships.
Haven't played a bunch of it, yet. Loved Ship Sim 2006, but that's a long time ago so I can't really compare the two.
First impression's mixed. It's a bit buggy. Ships are beautifull, water's pretty good and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have fun with it, but it feels a bit off.
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe after playing the game a little longer my views will change, but for now; if your interested in the genre, buy 2008.

My post was a joke.

system shock 2

System Shock 2.

Thanks, guys.

My submission is in, Accent.

Yrr42nO.jpg

antitrop

There's a bit of a nice Rogue-like element to Mercenary Kings, complete short missions to get items and money to upgrade your equipment so you can do more advanced missions.

I definitely see influences from Mega Man, Alien Hominid, Metal Slug, and Phantasy Star Online.

KarmaCow

There's a bit of a nice Rogue-like element to Mercenary Kings, complete short missions to get items and money to upgrade your equipment so you can do more advanced missions.

I definitely see influences from Mega Man, Alien Hominid, and Metal Slug.

That sounds like the antithesis of rogue-likes.

maneil99

the steam market is very intresting, you can tell card prices are going to rise but then people try selling their cards for the least amount so they can sell faster, if those idiots priced theirs higher they would make more money

Acccent

There's only been one submission (unless maneil99's "Vote Recettear" masterpiece is one?) so I'll extend the deadline for another 30 minutes, even though PorkWing's entry is pretty good :D

also sorry about all the other keys not working, I doubted they would but I didn't want to throw away potential unclaimed games...

maneil99

There's only been one submission (unless maneil99's "Vote Recettear" masterpiece is one?) so I'll extend the deadline for another 30 minutes, even though PorkWing's entry is pretty good :D

also sorry about all the other keys not working, I doubted they would but I didn't want to throw away potential unclaimed games...

mine was an entry :p

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
the steam market is very intresting, you can tell card prices are going to rise but then people try selling their cards for the least amount so they can sell faster, if those idiots priced theirs higher they would make more money

The TF2 key market has been interesting. It was back up to normal range yesterday (~$2.20), then people got "smart" and undercut everyone until they were selling today for $1.80. Looks to be slightly recovering now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom