• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

Catching up on the last 3-4 hours of this thread while eating my lunch, after what has been a cruddy, soul-sapping Monday morning in the office - I needed a smile, and you good folks of SteamGAF have provided it. You're a great community, even for we shy introverts with anxiety issues who lurk more than we post. Keep being good to each other, SteamGAF. <3

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Thanks a ton, I've wanted to play Alan Wake on PC for years but was gone during the humble bundle sale. Suffice it to say, I grabbed that one. Thanks again, really. That was amazing of you!

I have some codes I've been meaning to drop, how does the quote to see thing work? Don't want to just put them out there and that seems to be the way to do it, but I'm obviously pretty new here.

[EMAIL="code goes here"][/EMAIL]

but without the noparse tags.

Couldn't grab anything, but big thanks to burgomeister! The class is gettin antsy already.

Grief.exe

The generosity continues to continue

U5VeBou.png

Thanks a ton, I've wanted to play Alan Wake on PC for years but was gone during the humble bundle sale. Suffice it to say, I grabbed that one. Thanks again, really. That was amazing of you!

I have some codes I've been meaning to drop, how does the quote to see thing work? Don't want to just put them out there and that seems to be the way to do it, but I'm obviously pretty new here.

Use [ /Email] Tags

LuffyZoro

Hahaha, I gotta start getting ready for the winter sale then, too bad the only way I can get some dollars is doing "online jobs".

I've missed a lot of games so I'm ok with 75& off for old games hahaha.

Don't listen to us too much, we're just jaded by having been through it all before. Your first sale will still be a doozy.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Huge thanks to Zampano (not a GAF member yet, hope he/she can get an account soon) for gifting me BioShock Infinite. Seriously, that totally came out of the blue! Now I have an excellent excuse to play this franchise. Thanks again!

Rionaa: We're like John the Baptist trying to announce the news but nobody is listening to us. What are we going to do?
I know what I'm going to do: ring door to door telling people about the cancelled Summer Sale, and trying to convince them to jump to Origin. Maybe if I get enough people on EA's side, Gabe will have to do something big to get them back, such as releasing Half-Life 3.

Salsa

k im game

Beat Hazard Ultra:

Nightsky:

Nightsky:

McPixel:

Walking Mars:

Superbrothers:

Splice:

Crayon Physics Deluxe:

Solar 2:

Cortex Command:

Binding of Isaac + DLC:

Basement Collection:

Offspring Fling:

Closure:

Shank 2:

Cave Story+:

Dungeons of Dredmor:

Titan Quest:

Gish:

Swords and Soldiers HD:

Avadon The Black Fortress:

Dynamite Jack:

Stealth Bastard Deluxe:

Snapshot:

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
k im game
Not taking any, but still want to thank you for this, Salsa.

And people, please do yourselves a favor and pick up NightSky. I've forgotten how many times I saw it being skipped when someone gave it away, and I believe that to be a mistake. From what I've seen, either you really like it, or you think it's not worth playing at all. I'm in the first group: it looks really nice, the music is soft and beautiful, it's a relaxing experience, and the puzzles are interesting, although some can be a little frustrating.

So yeah, get NightSky. Even if you end up not liking it, it's still free!

(my spare key is still unclaimed too, so if someone wants it feel free to ask)

~Kinggi~

Banned
That was quick. Would be nice if people actually say thanks for what they took from Salsa. Honor system goes to shit when you get one guy claim all the codes.

Storm360

I hope we don't get a sale. Instead, I hope that Valve gives free games to those who are level 15 or higher. This is how it will go:

Level 15-20 = 1 free game of your choice
Level 21-30 = 2 free games of your choice
Level 31-40 = 3 free games of your choice
Level 41-50 = 4 free games of your choice
Level 51-60 = 5 free games of your choice
Level 61-70 = 6 free games of your choice
Level 71+ = Half Life 3 beta immediately. But if the person plays the beta online then Valve will erase their entire Steam account for breaking the NDA.

I will cry if this is the case, I'm level 14

Salsa

That was quick. Would be nice if people actually say thanks for what they took from Salsa. Honor system goes to shit when you get one guy claim all the codes.

it'll always happen, it does bother me but at the same time you look at the amount of online users at once that I have just never seen and you realize why some people might just be here to lurk and pick up on stuff like this

at least 73V3N could take CaveStory+ so far so hey

Pingween

If someone wants:

Shadow Grounds & Shadow Grounds Survivor as a Steam Gift, PM with the your user name. gone, mingoguaya got it.

for Eets just quote

~Kinggi~

Banned
it'll always happen, it does bother me but at the same time you look at the amount of online users at once that I have just never seen and you realize why some people might just be here to lurk and pick up on stuff like this

at least 73V3N could take CaveStory+ so far so hey
Its why i handle the giveaways through PM. First to quote gets it. I take the time and PM it to the people i know want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom