• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson

Seems like a good time to unload these:

Saints Row: The Third
Serious Sam HD
Serious Sam 2 HD
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Serious Sam Double D
Toki Tori
Gish
Little Inferno
Capsized
Dear Esther

73V3N

Banned
Seems like a good time to unload these:

Saints Row: The Third

Took this one, thanks!

I've taken like 4 games already so that's it. gotta let other people get stuff.

Thanks everyone that has given games, so much generosity.
I hope i can giveaway something soon.

denx

Damn it, I've been missing Stealth Bastard Deluxe all day.

Anyway, many thanks to everyone who has done a giveaway. I hope to have something to give you guys soon.

To all you ridiculously quick lurking motherfuckers who don't even bother to say thank you
2GXU3.gif

Grief.exe

To all you ridiculously quick lurking motherfuckers who don't even bother to say thank you
2GXU3.gif

The sad thing these people are probably just padding their library, where they could be going to people who would actually play the game.

Like mingoguaya, who just wants Capsized.

Thank you for Little Inferno.

I already got that and another from this thread, I'll post some when I get some games to give out.

NP

Thanks posting that you took the key.

Cth

Just wanted to add to the chorus and say thanks to those who are being generous.

And c'mon lurkers.. if you're going to be a leech, step up and at least say thanks.

Here are a bunch of steam keys i've been hoarding from indie bundles from the last couple years, quote to see:

Insane. I really should start purchasing one of each Humble Bundle and gifting it out. Great idea!

Nexuiz was taken :( oh well. Is this game still active, does anybody know?

I love steam sales. Even though I didn't really find much to buy last sale, gifting a SSFIV:AE 4 pack in here was satisfying enough.

Insane. I really should start purchasing one of each Humble Bundle and gifting it out. Great idea!

Nexuiz was taken :( oh well. Is this game still active, does anybody know?

I haven't played it since launch, but I thought it was a pretty weak entry into the genre and there weren't very many people playing even then, I doubt it. The guns were too strange imo.

Wow, forgot I bought that humble bundle this week. I took a Stealth Bastard Deluxe and now I have one to give. I shall pay it forward IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone still in need?

I haven't played it since launch, but I thought it was a pretty weak entry into the genre and there weren't very many people playing even then, I doubt it. The guns were too strange imo.

Thanks. God I want a new active arena shooter :( I miss UT99/UT2k4 days. Quake live is still pretty fun from a gameplay perspective(although in Australia its pretty much the same 50ish people all the time) but I loved the art of Unreal Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom