• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Binding of Isaac is kicking my ass but I can't stop playing it. I quit the game in frustration, glance over my library...start it back up. Grr.

Fuck yeah. So going to previous sales, does the Sale start as soon as the Midweek deal ends?

So happy, I'll have two days to be at my laptop before heading South

Knew it would be the 11th.

Binding of Isaac is kicking my ass but I can't stop playing it. I quit the game in frustration, glance over my library...start it back up. Grr.
When you fuck up a run over a stupid thing it's disheartening, but you just know the next time around things are gonna go your way.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That bloke who's been wanting to snap up Episode Two for $2 will be most pleased. (Sorry, I'm no good with names. Unless you're an Irish actress. :p)

Atruvius

Yes, summersale, finally.

Buy list:
Mortal Kombat
Quake 2
DmC
Endless Space
Crysis
Metal Gear Rising!?

I'll be content with just those.

Bought HL2 Episodes with card money. Haven't even finished HL2 yet :(

Damn it.
Do I wait in hopes that the Orange Box will be discounted during the Sale?
Or should I snatch up HL2 and the Episodes now? Never played them and I'm never going to play TF2

Well, guess thursday still stands as the most possible day.

I really wonder what are they going to do with people trying to gamble and exploit the system if they put cards or some other thing. I hope they learned from the coal incident...

JaseC

Damn it.
Or should I snatch up HL2 and the Episodes now? Never played them and I'm never going to play TF2

The Orange Box will most definitely be 75% off during the Summer Sale.

Nabs

Damn it.

I guess you could wait and pick up the Valve Complete Pack.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Yay...finally bought Half-Life! Waiting for Orange Box -75%

JaseC

Well, guess thursday still stands as the most possible day.

I really wonder what are they going to do with people trying to gamble and exploit the system if they put cards or some other thing. I hope they learned from the coal incident...

Midweek Madness ending earlier than usual literally means only one thing, and I'm sure you can guess what that is. ;)

73V3N

Banned
Damn it.

the "Half-Life Complete" pack is discounted too, and if you want to get the Orange Box because of Portal, that will probably be discounted during the sale.

I've only played half of the first one, I really want to try it again and finish HL2 too, but I only have like $10 now, WHAT TO DO.

I was really hoping for a card game in the Midweek Madness. I wanted to craft one more mystery card before things get crazy on Thursday.

I guess you could wait and pick up the Valve Complete Pack.
Yeah but I'm never going to play multiplayer...only reason I'd wait for the Orange Box is for Portal 1.

But then again, 6.47 for the Half Life games...and I'd have $31.50 left for the Sale. Ugh, must make a choice

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man every time NFS goes on sale I get all excited and go looking for the newest Criterion one only to be reminded yet again that it's only on Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom