• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digoman

Yeah but I'm never going to play multiplayer...only reason I'd wait for the Orange Box is for Portal 1.

But then again, 6.47 for the Half Life games...and I'd have $31.50 left for the Sale. Ugh, must make a choice

What? you are one of the 5 people that don't have Portal 1?

If you want, I have a copy in my inventory.

In any case, all of Valve games are usually heavily discounted on the sale.

Momentary

Banned
Yes, summersale, finally.

Buy list:
Mortal Kombat
Quake 2
DmC
Endless Space
Crysis
Metal Gear Rising!?

I'll be content with just those.

Bought HL2 Episodes with card money. Haven't even finished HL2 yet :(

What makes you say MGR? Is there something new happening that I haven't heard of since the PC announcement?

Darkroronoa

Half life 2 is a must buy at that price,i mean not only its an amazing game but you can even get back some (almost half if not more) of the money from cards!

I am one of the "few" that dont have the original half life,its 2e,should i buy just the half life or pay 3e for the bundle with the xpacs?

What? you are one of the 5 people that don't have Portal 1?

If you want, I have a copy in my inventory.

In any case, all of Valve games are usually heavily discounted on the sale.
Yeah, never played the original. Have Portal 2 on PS3 though, awesome game and awesome co-op

Anustart

Half life 2 is a must buy at that price,i mean not only its an amazing game but you can even get back some (almost half if not more) of the money from cards!

Are prices in the market off or something? Like I browse the cards, and HL2 cards all say "Starting at .21 cents"

Are these prices not accurate? I wish I could sell stuff :/ In 30 days it all changes!

73V3N

Banned
I wanna play Portal 1 and 2 and everything from the Half-Life series, should I just wait for the "Valve Complete Pack" to be on sale?

Darkroronoa

Are prices in the market off or something? Like I browse the cards, and HL2 cards all say "Starting at .21 cents"

Are these prices not accurate? I wish I could sell stuff :/ In 30 days it all changes!

they start at 0.29e at my market with different price in each one

So are HL2 and the Episodes worth it at $6.50? Like I said, I'm never going to touch MP. And the other reason I wanted the Orange Box is because I wanted to do that awesome Portal Gun in HL2 mod.

So if TOB is discounted 75%, that's $5. But I'm never going to touch TF2
And GMod would be discounted during the Sale right?

DTKT

That is what the market values them at. HL2 sold a lot of copies and was on sold for next to nothing all the time. So, you have a lot of cards on the market. Games that have a smaller playerbase, like Crusader Kings II, will see cards valued between .40 and .50 cents.

GAMERG0D

The best part about the Summer sale is watching people go crazy over deals on games they'll never play.

Kidding... I won't be buying anything in this sale. OK maybe a little...just for the Summer sale badge

So are HL2 and the Episodes worth it at $6.50? Like I said, I'm never going to touch MP. And the other reason I wanted the Orange Box is because I wanted to do that awesome Portal Gun in HL2 mod.

"Are three of the most critically acclaimed PC games worth the price of a meal"

Nah, skip em

Mrbob

Cmon do you really need to ask :p

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass

HL2 and the episodes are worth more than your soul.

A Garrys Mod will most definitely get a nice steep discount during the sale.

Unai

I'm on the same boat. Single player only, what should I buy? Half-life 2, Episode one and two, and what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom