• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

You're welcome, you three cheap bastards!

friends_forever_red_glitter_heart.gif

Oh man that's awesome! Almost makes me want to play DOTA 2.

I didnt even know it was valuable. I play it with my friend and he said how much did you pay for that Pudge hook you sad b**tard. I didn't even know I had it. He told me to sell it so I checked the average price. Dropped it £10 and it sold in 5 minutes.

Divius

MNC

If you're referring to the thread title, it's just anachronistic at this point.

Naw, I saw multiple images (from steam support or a partner site) that all pointed to 11th July. Plus some theories about all the other sales ending on that date.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm suspicious of this "Thursday," too. If you ask me it sounds like someone just Keyser Soze'd the name during a lecture on Greek mythology.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Naw, I saw multiple images (from steam support or a partner site) that all pointed to 11th July. Plus some theories about all the other sales ending on that date.

It's not speculation anymore, the sale starts Thursday.

Anyone knows if XSeed still plans to release some Ys-Games? I just finished Origins and the 3rd one. Really liked them.
There is only one more left for them to release on PC (Ark of Napishtim) and I believe it's one of those things that's probably coming, but it might not be anytime soon since they've got a lot on their plate at the moment.

Anyone knows if XSeed still plans to release some Ys-Games? I just finished Origins and the 3rd one. Really liked them.

I can't find the quote atm but around the time Ys I + II were released someone from XSEED said that time and resources are holding up an Ark of Napishtim Steam release. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon considering they have their plate pretty full in the next few months. I remember some Chinese company wanting to release the PC port of Seven as well.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Having all of the YS games available on Steam would be fantastic. I'm hoping that I&II go on sale during the Summer Sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Having all of the YS games available on Steam would be fantastic. I'm hoping that I&II go on sale during the Summer Sale.

The other Ys games have made regular appearances throughout previous sale periods, so the likelihood is high. Given they released in February, 50% off at the least would be nice.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

chronomac

For those that keep up with the dates of the seasonal sales, what time should we expect the sale to go live? Is it a midnight thing or are we waiting for Noon, like with trading cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom