• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, it's because of all the English movies, videogames and talking on forums like NeoGAF that our English is pretty gewd.

My french, for example, is horrible, despite it being one of the languages we had to learn at school. I had to study hard to pass for that language. 90% or more for English was always a given :p

This comment is truth-fact squared. My french is equally awful and I had to study that for years to achieve proficiency in sucking at it. Never even had to open my textbook for English.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm doing a trade with someone on Reddit
What's the better choice:
- A Steam Key for SMB, Braid, and Lone Survivor
- A key for Closure

(And because I know what's going to happen, consider that I already played through SMB on XBLA and am only interested in Braid and Lone Survivor)

I love puzzle platformers and Closure's light/dark mechanic looks awesome. Is it a good game?

Choice #1 for sure.

I hope you buy the Valve pack coming sale. It's for your own safety.

Thanks for your concern :). Or is that a threat?! :eek:

I am a pc gaming noob so I think I can probably get away with making such an admission.

Possibly.

To be honest, it's because of all the English movies, videogames and talking on forums like NeoGAF that our English is pretty gewd.

My french, for example, is horrible, despite it being one of the languages we had to learn at school. I had to study hard to pass for that language. 90% or more for English was always a given :p

Don't shatter my dreams!

Yesterday, before I went to bed, I read some rumors about Steam installing some rootkit-like software since the latest update.

Any news about this?

PriitV

Total bullshit
ZvbbhoR.png

Read a few reviews for Closure. Compared the puzzles to the likes of Portal and Limbo, in terms of making you think. Agree?

Although, freezing time and using enemies as stepping stones in Braid looks just as cool. Does Braid have any replay value? By that, I mean remixed levels like SMB's dark levels or hard to reach items that require you to use your abilities in different ways

And I already know Braid's twist. Would that ruin my enjoyment?

Ryan_

Anyone else who wants to add me, go ahead!

Always up for some multiplayer games, trading and gifting, or just some long talks about life, you know.

0HDP1JH.jpg

I am ready for you Gaben

EDIT:

Wow, that's pretty close :D

Added :)

Yeah, good to finally see some Belgian / West-Flanders gaffers represent!

v0rtikal

Alice Madness Returns is awesome, seriously. I wish it had Steam achievements and/or Trading Cards.
No EA game has ever had achievements right?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Alice Madness Returns is awesome, seriously. I wish it had Steam achievements and/or Trading Cards.
No EA game has ever had achievements right?

No internally-developed EA title has supported Steamworks features, no.
Mysterious Card artwork solved!

Let's build a lego plane!

I've played a fair bit of Lego Indy, so I think I have a strong understanding of what that entails. :p

I've always wanted a lego game that was just lego and I could build it, sort of like minecraft but with lego and less objectives. Does the mysterious card lego plane thing make this a possible future reality ?

Read a few reviews for Closure. Compared the puzzles to the likes of Portal and Limbo, in terms of making you think. Agree?

Although, freezing time and using enemies as stepping stones in Braid looks just as cool. Does Braid have any replay value? By that, I mean remixed levels like SMB's dark levels or hard to reach items that require you to use your abilities in different ways

And I already know Braid's twist. Would that ruin my enjoyment?

It's harder than Limbo. There's some good puzzles in there. Well, it's not like these type of games have high replay value. I mean once you know the solution, it's basically how fast you can solve them this time. Though both Closure and Braid have collectibles, the latter some pretty hard ones iirc, both which give you the "real" endings. So you can revisit them for those once you get the regular ending.

And no, knowing the twist won't ruin your enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom