• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, and Uplink -- MB-7621AF51F3C9F643 - Taken by DamnTheMan
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE -- MB-56C49BA93AA4C042 - Taken by Deadbeat
Spirits -- MB-8F0FAC1169E0E162 - Taken by bobnowhere

Grief.exe

ibrGt7vhfRMeqW.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I love you ModBot, I don't even care that you're not human and all

Martian

Guys, I want to spend money, but I dont know what on:

I like RTS/Civ games/simulation.

My laptop is mediocre

I have a lot (at least for my standards = 76 games)

dont want to spend a whole lot of money though (30 euros?)

Nabs

Is there any way I can gift items from my inventory through mod bot ? I feel like I have some paying it forward to do.

Maybe Stump could give ModBot an email that you could gift to. He could then PM the winner the gift link. Does that still work?

Anustart

All I gotta say is....This Hotline Miami is freakin' sweet. I'm loving this game!

And bring on the sale! Though my wallet is puckered up tighter than an asshole during the asshole day parade.

Edit: Also, can I get an invite to the Gaf Steam group? I was unaware it existed and have just been adding people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom