• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I gotta say is....This Hotline Miami is freakin' sweet. I'm loving this game!

And bring on the sale! Though my wallet is puckered up tighter than an asshole during the asshole day parade.

Edit: Also, can I get an invite to the Gaf Steam group? I was unaware it existed and have just been adding people.

Hotline Miami is just awesome, I love it too!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I reckon they open up with this little beauty

DESERT BUS, wonder if many of you are old enough to remember it

f100a392-dc62-48ef-8bb3-351012476edc_desertbus630.jpg
I love Penn & Teller: Bullshit!, they should do an episode about Steam sales.

Slayven

Guys, I want to spend money, but I dont know what on:

I like RTS/Civ games/simulation.

My laptop is mediocre

I have a lot (at least for my standards = 76 games)

dont want to spend a whole lot of money though (30 euros?)

I too would love to know of some good sim games.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Buncha rubes in this thread. People are flooding Modbot with Humble Bundle scraps just to knock you out of any NoWinners giveaways that might pop up during the sale.

On an unrelated note:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Superbrothers -- MB-92D49F40EC60767D - Taken by Deadbeat

Sanic

That time of year again! Not hyped like I was years ago when I first got into PC gaming, but I'm hoping to pick up a few things. Too bad the game I wanted most (Xcom) was sniped by GMG the other day.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ys Origin -- MB-E69DCE13F4468A76 - Taken by Deadbeat

Whoever nabs it let me know if theres any issues, trying to work out attaching the email link for a gift from my inventory.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I go for 30 mins and this moves like crazy I need to dedicate my day to the thread (Until its time to work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom