• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
One last giveaway before the sale starts.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- MB-D5740494837E7860 - Taken by javadots
Sega Genesis Classics 3 -- MB-AF5F76C8798F743C - Taken by Sportbilly
Sega Genesis Classics 2 -- MB-8BD7A1F51FD0D96C - Taken by didamangi
Bit.Trip.Runner, Jamestown and others -- MB-5A7F09139F10DCE1 - Taken by Deadbeat
Sega Genesis Classics 1 -- MB-61E412D4AE8C209B - Taken by sibarraz
Cave Story Plus -- MB-5DB4C0146C515ADF - Taken by 1337Sauce
Just Cause 2 -- MB-68475FF5FBE93BF3 - Taken by Dawg
Sega Genesis Classics 4 -- MB-2DE3B4943FB3AC48 - Taken by DamnTheMan

Onionkid

From steamdb updates it seems like a few games are getting achievements this sale. So another achievement hunter meta game?

Man, I hope so. Was a lot of fun to pick up some cheap indie games and get tickets/presents in the past sales. That's actually what I'm most excited for in this sale!

Copons

So, hopefully this works. These are some games from the Gamersgate Bethesda pricing error during the holidays that I already had. Hopefully, the keys are still active, but, you can give it a try and let me know

HOLY MOTHER OF m.gorecki!

Thank you, sir, for Skyrim!

The key worked fine (but I had two minutes of panic, because I searched for the game at S or T... it never occured to me it could be at E... :D)

Xyber

Wait, it's just a USB cable? Then why would I spend $30 on their "realtone" cable instead of just buying one of the $5 USB to guitar jack cables they have at Guitar Center?

You will probably not see this because of how fast this thread moves. But it's not "just" a USB cable. It's a USB cable you can plug into your guitar. And therefore the same cable works on all platforms.

zurgdawg

Neo Member
We need more GIFs!

SteamSale.gif

MikeDown

Banned
Forgive me for asking this but how do you gift games through modbot? I glanced over something earlier explaining it, but I can't seem to find it again.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The best I will expect from the Mystery cards is crafting all 10 together will give you a free game from a pool.

A pool of 100,000 copies of Bad Rats

Dawg

Forgive me for asking this but how do you gift games through modbot? I glanced over something earlier explaining it, but I can't seem to find it again.

Gift the game to your own email and use the link the email provides you and give it to modbot instead of a key. You can leave out the email part at the end of the link, because peeps don't need to know that

One more hour to revolution / We won't nip it in the bud
We'll be ready for these dealios / We are ready for the flood
(Watch 'em run amok / Catch 'em as they fall
Never know your luck / When there's a free-for-all!)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
within about 10 seconds of that last giveaway going up:
PM from Deadbeat
PM from DeadlyVirus
PM from Deadbeat
PM from javadots
PM from DamnTheMan
PM from Blue Ninja
PM from nexen
PM from reddmyst
PM from woo and indeed hoo
PM from xDEKOIx
PM from Chairmanchuck
PM from Copons
PM from Out_Of_Ammo
PM from DamnTheMan
PM from BadAss2961
PM from Tak3n
PM from Giard
PM from Kipp
PM from morningbus
PM from BadAss2961
PM from Divius
PM from nexen
PM from pettson3816
PM from 1337Sauce
PM from DeadlyVirus
PM from xDEKOIx
PM from Dambrosi
PM from 1337Sauce
PM from v0rtikal
PM from DamnTheMan
PM from Xclash
PM from Cynar
PM from Baconsaurus Rex
PM from nightstorm

Niwa

I'm seriously hyped by now, the guys giving away all the keys are so great, hopefully I can redeem one of them myself, I love this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom