• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I went back to the earliest post of mine that the search could find and hid a code for Dark Souls. Happy hunting.

scotcheggz

Was the GTA sale from last summer a pricing error? IIRC it was last summer anyhow, all GTA games for about four quid, then they pulled it off about 10 minutes later. Anyone remember that or am I making things up?

So, hopefully this works. These are some games from the Gamersgate Bethesda pricing error during the holidays that I already had. Hopefully, the keys are still active, but, you can give it a try and let me know:

Also, the no lurker rule would disqualify me, but, that's the way it goes sometimes

I immediately regret claiming a key yesterday :'(

So, hopefully this works. These are some games from the Gamersgate Bethesda pricing error during the holidays that I already had. Hopefully, the keys are still active, but, you can give it a try and let me know:

Also, the no lurker rule would disqualify me, but, that's the way it goes sometimes

whhaaaaa...? Skyrim, Rage, Oblivion?

TOr.jpg

Thanks~

I try my luck for RAGE :D

Edit:

That was fast. THANKS to m.gorecki!!!

maty

Sorry if this has been answered before, when giving a steam gifts through the ModBot I need to copy the url shown in my mail. Now, what should I remove besides my email address, do I cut the link after redeemer= or before?

Thanks again

Only an hour to go. Exciting times ahead.

Wow, nice giveaway! Morrowind has been one pesky game to acquire at a good price on Steam at times.

Holy fucking shit. Claimed Oblivion, that's another game down on my wish list. Can't fucking thank you enough, man.

EDIT: And it's the GotY edition, too. Hot damn.

The_Monk

Very kind of you m.gorecki for giving such great games. Hope they go to a good Home!

Also, that quote earlier post of mine had a code in it, just for kicks. Should have used ModBot instead.

Grief.exe

Morrowind! Someone is in for an awesome year.

Remember to mod

mclem

I might as well ask, but I fear it's unlikely since I've not noticed anything: Has there been any sightings of new summery achievements being added to long-established games to coincide with this?

I don't recall how far in advance the games that had bonuses for achievements *gained* those achievements, so maybe it's not something we'd have seen in advance, but I fear we will once again not have fun stuff to do in conjunction to the sale. Was Christmas 2011 the last one with extra stuff (in the form of the coal-mashing?)

Skab

Good stuff here man.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
D'oh. Was disqualified from getting Skyrim because I won Rush from ModBot yesterday... And I never even got the PM with the key.

Nalsh

Was the GTA sale from last summer a pricing error? IIRC it was last summer anyhow, all GTA games for about four quid, then they pulled it off about 10 minutes later. Anyone remember that or am I making things up?

I remember this - I just missed it but I would have snagged it.

I might as well ask, but I fear it's unlikely since I've not noticed anything: Has there been any sightings of new summery achievements being added to long-established games to coincide with this?

I don't recall how far in advance the games that had bonuses for achievements *gained* those achievements, so maybe it's not something we'd have seen in advance, but I fear we will once again not have fun stuff to do in conjunction to the sale. Was Christmas 2011 the last one with extra stuff (in the form of the coal-mashing?)

The mystery cards will hopefully be part of some sort of meta. A treasure hunt maybe?

Tnetennba

Ok, I'm totally gonna be reasonable and not buy too much this time round.

please help me I am not strong enough to resist this wicked temptation

Drake

So, how long is Steam going to be down for when 1:00 hits? My guess is 10 minutes. Valve is usually pretty good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom