• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Fork

Don't post it.

Do not post that gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO IT

do it

ibmXoYidH18qvW.gif

I LOVE IT.

Forgot to even mention Bioshock Infinite.

I love the game, but you should know what you're getting into as there was quite a backlash. It is an FPS, straight up. If you don't like the genre, don't play it. If you're expecting some sort of first person RPG hybrid, don't play it. If you like a good FPS, though, and you don't think linear is synonymous with bad, give it a shot. The encounter design brings a verticality in its skyhook mechanic and an openess in its options, both the tears and your own abilities, that makes each fight fun to play through even multiple times. I had a blast.

I don't like FPS games and I loved Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite

graywolf323

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-C41C0D9B2787925F - Taken by scorpscarx
Hotline Miami -- MB-8D79794E3A8F8306 - Taken by xDEKOIx
Cave Story Plus -- MB-E936F4675271A414 - Taken by chronomac
Capsized -- MB-F4C1F31EBB0E8FAF - Taken by Rafy
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-B24E2857D6536401 - Taken by javadots

good luck

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'll admit. I've still got games I got last summer I've not played and yet I'm still looking forward to the sale.

Shoot me.

Angry Fork

You guys are getting me hyped and you don't even know if the sale really is starting in 10 minutes!? >=o Is this all guess work comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom