• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So, like, we're racing to get to the 20,000 mark before the sale starts, right?

Hopefully Salsa stays asleep like last time and in the resulting power vacuum absolute chaos breaks out. I think that's the only way we're making it there before 1PM Eastern.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You guys are getting me hyped and you don't even know if the sale really is starting in 10 minutes!? >=o Is this all guess work comrades.

The most telling sign is that Midweek Madness ends at 10am (coincident with the general store update) rather than 4pm. Also, Playism confirmed the date in a tweet announcing that La-Mulana will be 50%, but later deleted it.

Dr Dogg

Well for the first year ever seams that a Steam sale is going to happen after most of the people I know have had their birthdays. More needless spending for me. Although the last 3 days I have been cooped up in a hotel in Birmingham with nothing but an iPad and Peggle to while away the days so I fear for my sanity.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
0TXWEdS.gif

LESS THAN TEN MINUTES GUYS

chronomac

Well for the first year ever seams that a Steam sale is going to happen after most of the people I know have had their birthdays. More needless spending for me. Although the last 3 days I have been cooped up in a hotel in Birmingham with nothing but an iPad and Peggle to while away the days so I fear for my sanity.

Alabama or England?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Here's to stress-testing my Enhanced Steam server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom