• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

image.php

Don't post it.

Do not post that gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO IT

do it

Turfster

Progress means nothing on Hotline Miami.

It doesn't matter what level you have to start, all that matters is the soundtrack and bashing skulls in.

I went a little... crazy... after a few hours of hotline miami the first time.
Not going to do that again.

traveler

Not Wario
Forgot to even mention Bioshock Infinite.

I love the game, but you should know what you're getting into as there was quite a backlash. It is an FPS, straight up. If you don't like the genre, don't play it. If you're expecting some sort of first person RPG hybrid, don't play it. If you like a good FPS, though, and you don't think linear is synonymous with bad, give it a shot. The encounter design brings a verticality in its skyhook mechanic and an openess in its options, both the tears and your own abilities, that makes each fight fun to play through even multiple times. I had a blast.

This will finally be my chance to own CS, once it goes on sale I mean.

Also hoping for a good deal on Doom 3: BFG Edition and a Quake pack deal. Maybe Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite can reach lower than Amazon/GMG prices.

Otherwise I'll just be waiting and seeing what's on sale.

Do people expect it's happening?

Every year people jump the gun starting around mid-late June assuming the sale might start any day, but the early ending mid-week deal is by far the best indicator of the sale starting. This has been the case the two previous years.

It's starting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom