• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
Any announcements out of TGS for PC?

After watching that Sony conference last night I come away with the impression that if PC does get anything it'll involve mechs, little girls in way too short skirts singing j-pop, or it'll be a monster hunter clone.

I'm still kind of confused over what I saw. I'm pretty sure at one point I was witnessing an attempted abduction of some innocent girl.

Cheddahz

Banned
Guys.....

QLQj7VR.png

can anyone confirm?

I think the update was supposed to fix the steam overlay, add resolution options and steam leaderboards.

Patch notes:
The following updates have been implemented to Hotline Miami:

- Added game launcher
- Added leaderboards
- Added Linux version
- Added Mac Xbox 360 controller support
- Added localization for EN, FR, GE, SP, PO, RU, B-PO
- Corrected compatibility issues
- Added windowed mode
- Added resolution selection
- Performance improvement on some systems
- Various bug fixes

This version includes both the new engine as well as the original GameMaker version for PC and Mac.

Note that saves files from original GameMaker version works with new engine but save files from new engine version will not work with GameMaker version.

Please be sure to update your Steam client after the game updates and report any issues here as the team will continue to update based on any new issues arising. Now, go hurt some people.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The :weed: emoticon going for high prices is hilarious, I tend to forget it exists then find it funny all over again when it's posted here.

Kifimbo

If anything it shows how little difference there is in maturity between the Steam base and the 360 base. A lot less than many here would have people believe.

About 100-200 of these emoticons sold/bought in 90 days is enough to prove the community as a whole is immature ?

Derrick01

Banned
It's a good thing though.

A good thing for our digital wallets. ;)

I agree with that at least. It wouldn't be proper capitalism if we couldn't take advantage of idiots.

Kifimbo said:
bout 100-200 of these emoticons sold/bought in 90 days is enough to prove the community as a whole is immature ?

Not by itself but if you browse the steam forums enough you'll see there are a lot more out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom