• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

You guys made me curious - I didn't have to install a driver, but I don't see any "official" sticker. Here's a pic of what I got from Amazon. Grief is probably right, though, he usually is :)

Erhm..... Batman..erhm...Bioshock.... >_>

<_<

EDIT: Wait, that's why you said usually.

Omega

Banned
luck based achievements are the worst. people complain about multiplayer ones, but those are nothing compared to luck based ones.

payday 2 is such an awesome game but fuck these achievements

Started re-playing Tomb Raider: Legend while I wait for Max Payne 3 to download and install, haven't touched this game since I first played the Playstation 2 version back in the day. It's weird to revisit this game and see how far afield Crystal Dynamics went when they nailed Tomb Raider so well back in the day.

Dice I would like to thank you for putting Nvidia's Physx on by default in Mirror's Edge, I thought AMD card was dying until I went into the options and saw this shit on...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
idk0emRJimJvs.gif

Jzero

You guys made me curious - I didn't have to install a driver, but I don't see any "official" sticker. Here's a pic of what I got from Amazon. Grief is probably right, though, he usually is :)

sqQTO6k.jpg

I read reviews saying that the knockoff lasts longer anyways.

Seeing all these industry people on this site, do we know if there is/was anyone from Valve here? And I mean someone who's open about, not incognito.

Yeah. The quality of the official one isnt that great. I ordered my first one in June. After 15 days it was broken and I already had to get a new one and send the old one back.

I read its quite common and easily fixable by soldering something in the inside though.

Milamber

Didn't Vinnie from GiantBomb had to solder a new capacitor to his original PC receiver to get it working? He had to replace the old tiny one with a big one.

Why go for wireless anyway? Don't some games have issues with the wireless?

#Wired4Lyfe

Arthea

Guys, I will be so happy if Trails games will come to steam, you can't imagine how happy!
OTOH with Vita TV announcement, it got little less important, but I still want all Falcom games on PC and future ones too.

Arthea

Vesperia and Xillia (and Abyss with fully voiced skits) please.

Dropped Aquaria. While the game looks and sounds truly amazing, it's not really much fun to play. Not enough of player guidance for me.

Man, ToA on PC would be so great, as an original game was extremely laggy on PS2, it could easily be fixed on PC.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I've got around $5 in my Steam wallet and I'm thinking of picking up Fez before the sale ends. Thoughts?
I found it way too hard, the game treated me like I was extremely stupid (maybe it was right) and I left frustrated.

Maybe you'll do better than me, I don't know. It was good at first.

Tizoc

Sigh really wish SEGA of Japan and SEGA USA/Europe weren't so distant, I'd buy 2 copies of Yakuza 5 Steam and make a give away of the other copy.

I actually applied for a job at Valve back in the day. Made up a nice presentation of some ideas and how I could drive them etc etc and sent it through.

Nope.

Probably the right call.

Not exactly. in his case, he wanted to use a previously downloaded game. what i want to do is install steam in an SSD, and be able to make it detect my games that are installed on an hdd.

I'm sorry. I hope....

Finally a member :D
To update on the previous post, it seems creating a new library location did the trick. In the process of re-validating the games(600gb of games). Thanks for everyone who gave suggestions!

Yay! 600gb? Ouch! No wonder you were looking for a workaround! :)

This is how you know Valve is an American company: completely sexually repressed prudes forcing their way of life down your throat.

Disgusting

Oh well played :).

Knurek

In all seriousness i'm still surprised that no company has tried to do that yet in the west.
We all know there's a market for it.

Most of the monies to be made is in the USA. Which is, like, the Bible Belt of prudes (and also, Bible Belt of frivolous lawsuits), so yea... not likely to happen.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, I decided to add $5 to my Steam Wallet and try my luck at getting :weed: once again...

weed263slj.jpg

...and it worked out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom