• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
That's a shame. I already own every game except for Eets (which I don't care for), so those games would have been the only reason for me to pay a buck. Now I'll pass, though that can change in the future if I find them interesting.
JSYK (you're not the only person who seems to have thought this) Eets Munchies is a different game than Eets.

Seems like Klei's been working on Munchies intermittently since late 2011.

You've been pretty negative lately for a guy with a cute girl avatar :(
"Lately"? Nah, Dice is almost always a grump. It's something I took particular notice of because of the disconnect between his avatar and his posts, lol.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Just finished my "Let's Play" of Paranautical Activity. Here it is:

letsplayyxswq.gif

Shit is crazy.

heh that looks pretty cool. sadly I missed the bundle it was in.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"Lately"? Nah, Dice is almost always a grump. It's something I took particular notice of because of the disconnect between his avatar and his posts, lol.
If games were as good as kpop you'd know a nicer me.

That's it? Was hoping for a sale at least on the whole half life collection. Still waiting for that on the cheap.

I think I picked that up for like €8 a month before the summer sale.

Also, holy fuck. I'm picking up the Elder Scrolls Anthology, and just found out that the Steam code that comes with it doesn't just redeem a copy of the LE of Skyrim, but of Morrowind and Oblivion as well. I already own all three on Steam, mainly doing it for the disc copies and because it just looks so damn pretty.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/communityday

Haven't seen this posted:
Subscribe at twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware to receive the Community Day 2013 Digital Bonus Pack and get exclusive access to the HD stream, Borderlands 2 SHiFT codes to unlock special in-game Community Day 2013 heads and skins, future access to a closed beta for an unannounced Gearbox Software title* plus a free game download of Homeworld HD and Homeworld Classic**!

Guessing Steam codes for Homeworld HD

Jawmuncher

I think I picked that up for like €8 a month before the summer sale.

Also, holy fuck. I'm picking up the Elder Scrolls Anthology, and just found out that the Steam code that comes with it doesn't just redeem a copy of the LE of Skyrim, but of Morrowind and Oblivion as well. I already own all three on Steam, mainly doing it for the disc copies and because it just looks so damn pretty.

its already happened in a few steam sales, unless you want it lower than 9.99

Managed to miss it both times.

I guess it's worth a mention, but if you're one of the 3 people that already pre-ordered Eets Munchies before HB9 your Humble page now also includes a Don't Starve key.

Guess it's something,

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
The new Groupees bundle is live.

http://groupees.com/bmse
I don't own any of these games. Do I want them?

JSYK (you're not the only person who seems to have thought this) Eets Munchies is a different game than Eets.

Seems like Klei's been working on Munchies intermittently since late 2011.
Yeah, I've read that. But I don't own the original Eets either, never bought the Weekly Klei Bundle where it came, so I don't know if they are any good.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Eets Muchies -- MB-71549FC6C594482F - Taken by MajorMelchett

For I am a benevolent God.

Also, because for some reason, even though they accepted both Fez and FTL (which were also flagged games), SteamGifts deleted my Eets giveaway.

Probably because they love Hitler.

Vecks

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-0634612F25CF1E4D - Taken by OverHeat. 2 entrants total.
McPixel -- MB-BD96EFAF3D45C5FA - Taken by Volotaire. 1 entrants total.
The Showdown Effect -- MB-0F45301B59991976 - Taken by KenOD. 2 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-301982DE320EAC5F - Taken by Iron Badger. 3 entrants total.

t1378948430z1.png

Just a simple giveaway of some old bundle stuff.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hamilton is really good, but you can probably get a 90% coupon from somebody and stick to just that.
I'll wait then. No hurries to play it, but I'll consider it now that I know it's good.

Well, if you like cards, then maybe.

But otherwise no, not really.

MacGuffin's Curse and Hamilton is probably the best of the bunch though (haven't played Zombie Driver though).
Nah, won't buy a game just because it has cards. I haven't got to that point
yet.

So far is Macguffin's curse is a nice sokoban-style puzzler with a story.
I like Sokoban, but I don't see myself playing it on PC with all the other games I've got :p

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Zombie Driver isn't a bad title, and it's more enough to entertain anyone for a short amount of time if you like running over zombies, but utterly unimportant and disposable in the long run. Clutch (Steam title) aka Armageddon Riders on PS3, is a better choice if you want that type of game and even that isn't worth very much.

Hamilton is really the only game I would recommend. It's the only one most people will actually play again.

RuinKaos

Been lurking the forums for a long time and finally decided to get myself an account. I would like to thank everyone for keeping me up to date with steam news and keeping me generally entertained.

Also free games.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-D0FD69D04AA5F4EB - Taken by delirium. 2 entrants total.
Bientot lete -- MB-DB2D6A2053229C58 - Taken by toddhunter. 9 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-3A69CEA5E5A665CB - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-F2B0EFC796436EB9 - Taken by Infinite Justice. 3 entrants total.
Tower Wars -- MB-DB2D6A2053229C58 - Taken by toddhunter. 9 entrants total.
Painkiller Redemption -- MB-D13E72065990E668 - Taken by vazel. 7 entrants total.
Sacraboar -- MB-563D854207E25249 - Taken by Cth. 2 entrants total.
Incognita -- MB-A2EEDF618F768801 - Taken by RS4-. 20 entrants total.
Aura Fate of the Ages -- MB-583A129CF5593023 - Taken by Kifimbo. 3 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-AC5D0CB65B8273B3 - Taken by Iron Badger. 5 entrants total.
Painkiller Recurring Evil -- MB-AB937E0856CE5541 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-F016866C8CB328D6 - Taken by Cth. 4 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Tower Wars was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1378949390z1.png

Jawmuncher

Is there a way to force steam to continue downloading even when i'm playing a game?
I hate not being able to play SP games because I have something downloading.

Cth

That feeling when you've come in second in a contest with two entries... multiple times.

Just not my day/week/year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom