• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I think you need 5 posts here too.

It says you need a certain number of posts in either the immediate thread or the one before it, not both. But it may not work correctly or at all until Stump points it to this new thread, I'm not sure how it's set up in that regard.

liezryou

I think you can enter the modbot thing, just stump has yet to point modbot to this thread so it's not updating which games are taken and not.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
o5xTIlK.jpg

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
A race to getting five posts in this thread... The new thread is not off to the best start.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I think you can enter the modbot thing, just stump has yet to point modbot to this thread so it's not updating which games are taken and not.

Another possibility is that it won't work at all because nothing is connected to this thread yet as far as current or previous (previous thread is still current, one before that is still previous), so it can't recognize the lurker rule in this thread.

liezryou

Another possibility is that it won't work at all because nothing is connected to this thread yet as far as current or previous (previous thread is still current, one before that is still previous), so it can't recognize the lurker rule in this thread.

True, modbot could also possibly have just gone bananers (known to happen, he/she/it partakes in quite a bit of alcohol consumption).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom