• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Ugh this whole thing with Rockstar jerking PC gamers around with regards to GTA V is really pissing me off. I mean if they want to "settle" for my $2.50 three years down the line, then so be it, but I'll be looking for a nice deal on a SR4 preorder in the meantime.

Grief.exe

Is The betrayal up on steam. I cant check. Im on a phone

It was just put up 4 minutes ago actually

http://store.steampowered.com/app/243120/

For those who don't know.

Just reposting this awesome Survival horror game by the former devs behind FEAR and No One Lives Forever.

Should be releasing on Steam early access sometime today.

Wow, I just stumbled upon this game through youtuber FrankieonPC.

It is called Betrayer. It is an open-world, first person, survival horror game set in the 1800's colonial America.

Let your eyes adjust for a few minutes, game is in black and white and takes a little bit of time to get used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY1Zx_qvogg

Sini

Sprinter Cell: Blacklist reviews are not convincing me to get this game, no matter how good the scores are.
I read a bit of EDGE review until they told that there are only badly implemented checkpoint saves without manual saving at all.
That killed SC: Blacklist for me. I'm not even going to buy it from sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I tried registering a gift with modbot and it hasn't gotten back to me yet....

ModBot took hours to send me the giveaway codes. I figured that, since I'd received a message, he was back online and in good shape, but apparently not.

Ugh this whole thing with Rockstar jerking PC gamers around with regards to GTA V is really pissing me off. I mean if they want to "settle" for my $2.50 three years down the line, then so be it, but I'll be looking for a nice deal on a SR4 preorder in the meantime.

I feel the same way. My guess is they don't want to say anything before the release so people buy the PS360 versions and double dip for 'next-gen' versions.

We all know it's happening...it's just a matter of how long the wait is.

JakeD

anyone else just get their first post-summersale credit card statement?

X7PnFIl.gif

Khronico

Is the steam version of JA2 work well with win7? Can't decide between waiting for the GOG version to go on sale or just nab it on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom