• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC murdered ModBot.

saoirsehasagunqouwt.jpg

JaseC

Looking at the giveaway list, if the Mystery Game is not one of the earlier XCOM games, then it may very well be nothing -- everything else is accounted for, I think.

I was honestly surprised the cards weren't in for launch. Good to see they're already working on them at least.

Sprinter Cell: Blacklist reviews are not convincing me to get this game, no matter how good the scores are.

The reviews are convincing me that I've made the right decision to wait for a sale. Too many games this month as it is.

didamangi

Anyone here preordered The Bureau from Steam and have all the games from the bonuses? Does it give you The XCom Collection as a separate gift for each title or just the collection as one gift?

Cheddahz

Banned
I've found Spelunky and Meat Boy so far in Dust, I haven't had this much fun with a game since Nier (which was the past week, lol)

Milamber

Anyone here preordered The Bureau from Steam and have all the games from the bonuses? Does it give you The XCom Collection as a separate gift for each title or just the collection as one gift?

Ordered from GMG and got one key for Spec Ops and one key for the X-Com collection. Still waiting for Bureau preload.

JaseC

You get individual gifts.

Edit: Beaten.

Turfster

Sprinter Cell: Blacklist reviews are not convincing me to get this game, no matter how good the scores are.

Man, Sprinter Cell sounds much more interesting.
A track and field club got blacklisted from a big tournament, and they have to get on that list no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom