• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Anyone know if Newegg stores their online game codes in your account somewhere? I just bought the Borderlands GOTY + Borderlands 2 bundle ($11.99) and it was sent to my old email address. Haven't used Newegg in quite a while apparently.

Can I find the code on my account somewhere because I'm not seeing it?

zkylon

zkylewd
xeno 3 feels like post 9/11 america or something. like suddenly we can't trust the government and shit. it's super weird that now vector and the federation are super evil all of the sudden

anywho played like 5 hours today, most of them being cutscenes but yea I shouldn't really be surprised by now. I kinda hate kos-mos redesign... I mean it's specially designed so you can see her ass crack ffs.

anywho I love miyuki to death and seems like shion and allen are finally hitting it off so it's all good. combat seems simpler than in 1 and 2 but so far I like it. like I really think the combo thing is a stable of all the xeno games I've played so I definitely miss it but I like the break system and this combat seems overall less convoluted which is fine too.

is the dead state demo available yet? any impressions?

I don't think so

but any day now

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gaf hit me up with some pics of crazy hours played on dota 2 / dark souls / civ5 / whatever do I don't feel like a crazy person for my marvel time :(

I don't actually feel bad about it btw :p but I am curious of other crazy times spent on single games

Anteater

xeno 3 feels like post 9/11 america or something. like suddenly we can't trust the government and shit. it's super weird that now vector and the federation are super evil all of the sudden

I think something happened between 2 and 3, it's why shion left vector, I remember they had flash episodes on their japanese website, I think the fans translated the first chapter but Namco was like "hey guise don't worry we'll put up an english ver in a minute", so the fans stopped

then they're like "nah just kidding lol" and everyone moved on

Relax.MX

Gaf hit me up with some pics of crazy hours played on dota 2 / dark souls / civ5 / whatever do I don't feel like a crazy person for my marvel time :(

I don't actually feel bad about it btw :p but I am curious of other crazy times spent on single games

Im in my celphone(no pics sorry) but i have like 180 hrs on Dota 2.

zkylon

zkylewd
Something happened between 2 and 3, it's why shion left vector, I remember they had flash episodes on their japanese website, I think the fans translated the first chapter but Namco was like "hey guise don't worry we'll put up an english ver in a minute", so the fans stopped

then they're like "nah just kidding lol" and everyone moved on

nah I mean they explain all that stuff in the database but it's still a big change in style out of nowhere.

I don't dislike it since I'm now like rogue and shit and that's much more awesome than being like a government agent or something but still

oh and the one thing that annoys the fuck out of me is the "step" sound. like it's so freakishly loud and unrelated to the type of floor you're stepping on that it drives me insane. I'm surprised there's a way to fuck that up this hard lol

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Steams recommended tags updated for me. I'm happy Steam knows what I want.

Garbage.png

Anteater

nah I mean they explain all that stuff in the database but it's still a big change in style out of nowhere.

I don't dislike it since I'm now like rogue and shit and that's much more awesome than being like a government agent or something but still

oh and the one thing that annoys the fuck out of me is the "step" sound. like it's so freakishly loud and unrelated to the type of floor you're stepping on that it drives me insane. I'm surprised there's a way to fuck that up this hard lol

ahh yeah, there's a shift in tone with the story, there were quite a few things that progressed too quick in the episode, they just sorta happen, I guess they just wanted to wrap things up quickly

Blitzhex

Dota 2
1,620 hrs on record
Also, got around 1500 hours in PoE before it released on steam.
Probably a full year of /played in WoW.
Countless number of hours on cs 1.6.

My worst is 140hrs in Star Trek Online! All hail the mighty USS George Elokobi.

Uraizen

Banned

This is my top played game:

Eul8rf5.jpg

I don't know if it will cheer you up much.

Hasney

DON'T JUDGE ME

rfIt94b.png

Also, cheers for Not The Robots Hinomura!!

Tizoc

Reposting for new page.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -- MB-7E1A0F3E1AED3709

t1392302682z1.png

Acidote

0ceP6Ep.png

It's not the worse...

Divius

Sh6d2Ow.png

don't judge me

Hasney

Since we're looking at friends, just had a look at someone who I met on a server with a decent community since he still pops up as playing it these days too.

QLZ8LVp.png

Christ on a bike.

Turfster

Bleed is not for me.
I keep zigging when I should zag.

Not the robots is pretty nice, but... for some reason, I can't bring myself to play it as a full stealth game. Most maps devolve into me rolling around like a madman, hoping the sentries won't turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom