• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone posted, but this is quite fun.
http://tags.steamdb.info/

Toki Tori 2 is Metroidvania,Dungeon Crawler now. Interesting.

This one made me laugh :

h6bp.png

Edit: Aces Wild - Nothing to do with Jackie Chan.

Copons

Check the replies on some of these. They're hilarious.

I was checking right now indeed!

But then I got to the Notch's harshest reply ever and now I'm sad. :'(

Markus Persson ‏@notch 21m
@GOGcom i don't tweet on request. :/

Also I'm sad because Nathan Fillion didn't reply. :'(

I would have guessed Petz Horsez 2.

Yeah that was my bet too. It screwed my 50+ streak. Goddamn horsez.

Jawmuncher

Only thing bothering me about Titanfall is 60 dollars for a MP only game.
I have to play it first before even considering to spend that much on a MP only experience.
Also while I know it would never happen would be amazing if Titanfall went back to the good ol days of Halo 2 and all the map packs would be free.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god what the hell are they doing, are they crazy??? O__O

Just for lazy peeps: they're directly tweeting to anyone slightly important in the videogaming scene (like TotalBiscuit or Molineux itself, just to say two names) about this Dungeon Keeper free giveaway.

Their feed is kinda scary right now...
Is this how Twitter is supposed to be used? Spam the same things over and over to different people? That seems a bit annoying.

I think 10$ is a terrific price for XCOM EU even if you haven't really played a turn-based strategy game before. It will make you a believer.

It and Enemy Within will be in a $15 bundle on Amazon in a couple of days.

Sorry guys, nevermind. I thought it was Enemy Within, got confused with the names, I already own Unknown.
Still a good price if you don't have it though.

Buying steam keys from green man gaming in Europe is fine right? Wanna jump on that RE4 deal.

TF2 folks (asking here because the official thread seems dead as a dodo).

Is it worth unboxing one of those Strongbox crates? The reason I ask is because it says that it will become a rare drop from the 24th feb, so I'm wondering if the item values will shoot up over time.

Copons

Is this how Twitter is supposed to be used? Spam the same things over and over to different people? That seems a bit annoying.

It totally reminds me of when I didn't know how reddit was supposed to work and I started daily spamming all my site stuff on /gaming/ or something for months before someone started hate-commenting me. :(

Does the Circle of the Eight MOD improve the game in any way?

Circle of Eight mod is a great improvement. It fixes most of the bugs fro the vanilla game and make travelling through the main dungeon much easier. The mod restores unused content, and there is a new content mod that adds new quests, location, and raises the level cap from 10 to 20.

I definitely recommend this game with the mod at the sale price.

image.php

I once rocked a lauren mayberry avatar. Your questionable user name has been redeemed by your evolved musical taste.

unacceptable. In my defense, it's basically been my username for anything since back in AOL days. Really just don't feel like coming up with anything new.

I've been on a CHVRCHES kick lately. Her voice man....damn.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khronico, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guns of Icarus -- MB-F255130755B91559 - Taken by OldAsUrSock
Syberia II -- MB-B7A1B5F30169EC09 - Taken by cardinalmind
Syberia -- MB-A646CB4A3AB514CD - Taken by zeroOman
Whoever takes Guns of Icarus just pm me and I'll give you the collecters edition steam keys.

FloatOn

That's the impression that I get, too.

XS5LK.gif

unacceptable. In my defense, it's basically been my username for anything since back in AOL days. Really just don't feel like coming up with anything new.

I've been on a CHVRCHES kick lately. Her voice man....damn.

yeah I had the album on repeat for the better part of 4 months.. Between her and karen gillan I have almost wanted to live in Scotland for some length of time but then I realized it would probably be easier to convince my wife to fake a Scottish accent during sexy time for similar effect.

Anyway, it seems Hawken is scheduled to hit early access today. I may give it a go over the weekend when I'm not smashing out this research paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom