• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

Is there any place I can buy Nidhogg at a discount? Would be perfect for tonight, but 14 Eur is a bit much.. GMG doesn't seem to have it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I remember you had issues with Assassin's Creed 4 saves glitching and ended up backing them up. I was wondering if you would share how you went about doing that.

The saves are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[account id string]\437, though if you're playing the Uplay version in particular they may be located in C:\ProgramData\Orbit\437 instead. To be on the super safe side I'd back them up after quitting the game but before exiting Uplay.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there any place I can buy Nidhogg at a discount? Would be perfect for tonight, but 14 Eur is a bit much.. GMG doesn't seem to have it.

You should be able to pick it up from a trader for about 5 keys. Poke around on Steam Trades/TF2 Outpost.

Approx 10min remaining..

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aerena -- MB-188511D687FE6702

t1392457985z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
The saves are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[account id string]\437, though if you're playing the Uplay version in particular they may be located in C:\ProgramData\Orbit\437 instead. To be on the super safe side I'd back them up after quitting the game but before exiting Uplay.

Hey, thanks for the advice. I really don't want to lose my save when I'm only a few chests/fragments away from 100% completion.

Echoplx

Wow Origin doesn't even try to be subtle about it's inflated download speeds, this is 4x over my maximum speed. lol.

3Z4z5kg.png

Actual Speed: 11Mbps
Origin Speed™: 34Mbps

4CSWJYk.png

Card Boy

Banned
JaceC time to start collection Origin games, you even get multiple copies of a game like Steam!

fVEet.png

I got most of that for free, only paid for Dead Space 3 from Humble Bundle and paid $5 for C&C Collection.

Oh hey, IW added an FOV slider to Ghosts. Too bad they can't fix the game.

If anyone ever played Gungame then maybe I would play Gungame. PC community is just too small. And with no Hardpoint or Headquarters it gets boring pretty quickly. That's my problems with Ghosts at least.

Jawmuncher

Thanks to Arthea who gifted me Gun Monkeys yesterday.
Have it downloading but the internet has been so iffy I don't know when I'll get the chance to try it out.
Also Hate Plus for 5 bucks? Yes Please.

Bluth54

Wow Origin doesn't even try to be subtle about it's inflated download speeds, this is 4x over my maximum speed. lol.

3Z4z5kg.png

Actual Speed: 11Mbps
Origin Speed™: 34Mbps

4CSWJYk.png

Yeah it's funny seeing people here thinking Origin gives them download speeds well over what they are paying their ISPs for.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Not sure if it was added in the latest update but you can finally turn off the "horray!" family sharing pop-up that tells you a library is available whenever the other party gets out of a game.

edit: beaten by PriitV.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Bureau is totally worth 5$ just for the fabulous period art direction. It was always my fantasy to fight vintage alien designs while looking like Din Draper.

Parts of it are really hard. Wyatt is a little easier but not significantly. I ended up restarting it thinking the same thing but then lost my save file and played as Reina and I think it was experience that made me better more than the character being easier because I destroyed bosses with her that I strugged against using Wyatt. I also found it helpful to just dump every skill point into the red tree. Even when you know the enemy patterns I felt there were a lot of hard to avoid attacks, killing them quicker was always better than trying to survive for me.

Thanks. I think I'll try to end my game as reina without 100% completion, try to find a build advisor and try with wyatt. i can say, I am very impressed by someone's skills who can get all the achievements.

jonno394

Bought Tomb Raider and Lego Marvel in the sale over at amazon.com. £10 for both, can't go wrong with that!

Currently in love with Costume Quest, I knew i'd adore this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom