• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evrain

(it's a riddle of sorts)
Like this?
image.php

Evrain

Nope
Just think about what a proof of your swapper-like clone would look like here
I give up. For reasons unknown, all I can think about is The Stig.
P.S.: I know it's a bit underrated, but Binary Domain is a little gem. Plus, it has the Tsar Runner - enough said.

Grief.exe

Good to see you back!

Welcome back.

Thanks! I've been wanting to play this for a while.

Edit: Grief!

welcome back :D

Welcome back! (Try not to get fragged again, man. The place doesn't feel the same without you around.)

What a glorious return.

Welcome home

Yo Grief, thanks so much for the giveaway man!

No Derrick anymore, but that's ok I guess.

Welcome back, Grief. :)

Grief! Welcome back man.

Oh cool, you're not banned anymore!

Wb Grief xD

Welcome back grief!

Welcome back Grief!

oh hey welcome back, Grief!

He lives! :eek:

Welcome back Mr .exe :).

Try not to get involved in any more PC Vs Console Warz again please!

Hmm... and you are...?

:D

Right, now you can make people get SteamWorldDig.

Welcome back, Grief - you're integral to this place, it's great to have you back on deck.

Careful posting out there, everyone!

Welcome back!!

welcome back Grief

Welcome back, chief.

oh and hi grief dot exe

Welcome back, Grief

Welcome back, Grief.

welcome back Grief

Thanks for the sentiments everyone, I can finally get back to discussion!

Acccent

No correct answer yet, you have to think outside the box ;)
Like outside the literal post box ;)

Unrelatedly, I just crafted a Mirrormoon EP badge (yay) which I only wanted to feature it on my profile.

As a result I have a -66% coupon on Awesomenauts if anyone wants it!
(I also got a 'P' emoticon which is extremely useless)

BorntoPlay

No correct answer yet, you have to think outside the box ;)
Like outside the literal post box ;)

Unrelatedly, I just crafted a Mirrormoon EP badge (yay) which I only wanted to feature it on my profile.

As a result I have a -66% coupon on Awesomenauts if anyone wants it!
(I also got a 'P' emoticon which is extremely useless)

The Prestige???

GaussTek

Thanks to new Humble Bundle, it was time to check what keys hadn't used and let people enjoy some free games if they've missed getting them. Enjoy the games, or enjoy having again a bit bigger backlog.

Thanks a bunch. Grabbed Hotline Miami :D

And, wb Grief!!

Leg-End

I've a 90% off Dominions 3 if anyone wants it, I know coupons fly around like nobodys business but this is the first 90% one I've had. PM me if you want it.

Acccent

Unless...

No
By doing this you are just, you, the only existing _hekk05, posting a message in which you wrote some text that you think evokes the concept of clones

If you actually had a clone and it behaved like clones do in The Swapper, the result would be different than this

Copons

Hullo!
Just back from a BSG marathon with my first-time-viewer significant other (now more significant) and here I find a new shiny astounding bundle, a super duper Super House of Dead Ninjas sale and a disappointingly bad Banished review.
2 out of 3, all in all a good evening!

Also I'm a dumb fuck, as I totally confused Dust for Valdis, which I already own, so I clicked on the gift thingy and then I had to gift it to myself, because once you go gift there's no turning back. :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-2FD4BE1DEF997526 - Taken by Caerith
Guacamelee -- MB-E25232A1066C05D3 - Taken by Blablurn

_hekk05

Banned
No
By doing this you are just, you, the only existing _hekk05, posting a message in which you wrote some text that you think evokes the concept of clones

If you actually had a clone and it behaved like clones do in The Swapper, the result would be different than this

Aww man do I need to gif it too?

Annubis

No

So it's an enigma based on the game to give the game to someone who has not played the game but needs to know the game ?

Acccent

You can't gif it because it's not giffable – unless you are actually able to clone yourself, for reals! I'm only asking for an 'illusion'

And you only need to know about the basic concept of The Swapper to get it, the main mechanic

One last hint and then I'll stop posting about it to avoid cluttering the thread too much!

You can solve this in two ways (that I've thought of, at least)
One involves posting here, the other one involves PMing me
I'd suggest doing the latter because the former would be frowned upon by mods (and also it would clutter the thread even more)

oh Evrain is close.

_hekk05

Banned
You can't gif it because it's not giffable – unless you are actually able to clone yourself, for reals! I'm only asking for an 'illusion'

And you only need to know about the basic concept of The Swapper to get it, the main mechanic

One last hint and then I'll stop posting about it to avoid cluttering the thread too much!

I'd suggest doing the latter because the former would be frowned upon by mods (and also it would clutter the thread even more)

oh Evrain is close.

I don't have the brain power for this. I have to wake up in 2 hours. Maybe tmr.

Blablurn

Hullo!
Just back from a BSG marathon with my first-time-viewer significant other (now more significant) and here I find a new shiny astounding bundle, a super duper Super House of Dead Ninjas sale and a disappointingly bad Banished review.
2 out of 3, all in all a good evening!

Also I'm a dumb fuck, as I totally confused Dust for Valdis, which I already own, so I clicked on the gift thingy and then I had to gift it to myself, because once you go gift there's no turning back. :(

Gracias!

oh Evrain is close.

Here:

Broken MS Paint version.

If it's right, I don't need the game. But I just wanted to "solve" your riddle. :p

Tellaerin

First person to clone themselves gets The Swapper (this is not a joke post.)

oh and hi grief dot exe

mirroryik2g.jpg

No matter how well you prepare, that whole "cloning" thing never seems to turn out well...

Not intended as an actual attempt to enter Just wanted to give you props for coming up with another fun and creative idea for a giveaway. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom