• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carm

So, like a lot of other people I bought Ikaruga earlier today. I have it for the Gamecube but haven't played it in years since it's in storage. I think I'm gonna have to chalk up this purchase as a, just supporting other Treasure stuff and Japanese games in general on Steam. Playing this, or trying to for that matter, just shows how the reflexes and memorization skills are gone in my old age.

Either way, only ten bucks so not really to big a deal.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
OK I must admit, I think I'm gonna have to get Rambo this week. It's looks shite in a way I'll probably really like and it uses film music/dialogue etc. Here's hoping there's region free versions for cheapo trading :p

EDIT - Also, Steams down for me too.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Steam is down, can't even login now.
http://steamstat.us/
b0e.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guys... Guys... I don't feel like getting Strider anymore :( most of the footage I've seen lately isn't doing much for me :/

Tellaerin

since you guys are my bestest friends in the internet, just wanted to randomly say my little brother's just been born and it's the cutest little monster :3

we're 25 years old apart so it's super fucking weird :p

Congrats! 25 years, huh? Wow. Now I'm imagining you and your little bro as Ziggy and Jr.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
since you guys are my bestest friends in the internet, just wanted to randomly say my little brother's just been born and it's the cutest little monster :3

Congrats man! That doesn't sound like an accident for your parents at all! ;)

It's fun though being a brother/uncle. My little nephew is 3 and he's a riot, lot of fun seeing him grow up :p

DasFool

Just got:

3x 25% Broken Age
75% off Shadow Warrior
75% off Rise of the Triad

PM me for Shadow Warrior or Rise of the Triad, already have those!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Got 2 -75% off coupons, one is for Shadow Warrior and the other one for Rise of The Triad. I own both games so I got no use for them. if anybody is interested just shoot me a pm

kevin1025

Banned
Damn, that Broken Age discount would have been nice three days ago. If anyone wants one, let me know.

Edit: I'll take a Shadow Warrior one if anyone doesn't have a use for it. When is it valid to?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just got one of those 7% off shadow warrior coupons too. Not sure why. Steam is so weird. Does Valve petition publishers, or did Devolver shoot off an email saying "Hey, would you mind offering millions of random people a chance to buy our game for $10 without actually putting it on sale?"

I and my young brother are 22 years old apart, he love to plays Toki Tori and I think half of the achievements unlocked was done by him.

Caerith

3 Broken Age 25% off
Toki Tori 2 10% off
Aqua Kitty 30% off
Rise of the Triad(terrible game) 75% off
Shadow Warrior(great game) 75% off

dang it valve

Looks like everyone gets one Broken Age coupon for every Double Fine game they own (including Broken Age).

Also Asahina in your avatar looked like she has puffy lips until I realized that's a donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom