• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
clones you say? (I have swapper btw)

Marvel-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Mr-Sinister-794586.jpeg

Newblade

One for the lurkers.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guacamelee -- MB-017D3999E089ACE2 - Taken by Spring-Loaded

Pachimari

I redeemed the latest Humble Bundle games in Steam but they haven't gone away from my wishlist even though I now own them, how do I manually remove them?

BorntoPlay

I recently won Dust: An Elysian Tail but i already have it, so here take it... say thanks to corrosivefrost

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-2AF321EF6C0BECEF - Taken by zeroOman. 2 entrants total.

t1392765955z1.png

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-8EFB95E9D7ADCDA1
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-B99DBA05CCF623AF

t1392851095z1.png
My first time using ModBot's services. Let's see if I am able to follow instructions!

Awwww man...
Don't go reading your PMs

<_<
>_>
No worries there. I actually forgot I owned it until I checked my games list... I'm such a ditz sometimes.

Although if for some insane reason no one else takes you up on this, I do know a good home for it.
I wonder if someone has pieced together a whole Humble Bundle by just winning modbot giveaways.
Honestly? I nearly did that with the WB bundle. :x Only missed the Mortal Kombat Kollection and the Arkham DLC. It wasn't all Modbot though.

I redeemed the latest Humble Bundle games in Steam but they haven't gone away from my wishlist even though I now own them, how do I manually remove them?

Install Jshack's ridiculously awesome masterpiece "Enhanced Steam".
Click the "remove all owned from wishlist" button at the bottom of the page.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Swapper -- MB-375E7FA7563672D6 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-B5D38A53A16A44D4 - Taken by user237

It's been a long dumb day for me. This makes me feel better. Enjoy!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-F566586C9DFCE4CF - Taken by The Wizard. 3 entrants total.

t1392767978z1.png

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Nope..I only see buttons that say Download. Up above I see click to get steam keys (one link) and a claim this page.

Click on the Steam keys link. It'll take you to a page where you can redeem the individual keys (button on the left) or gift the key (button on the right).

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Should I still claim the page? I think that only ties it to my HB account.

Yes. When you claim the page it should take you to the page for that specific bundle. Near the top there should be a link in big green letters which reads "Click here for your Steam keys". Click on that link and follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you're on the page that has a list of all the games you've purchased, scroll down to the bottom and select "Humble Indie Bundle 11" or whichever bundle you're looking for. Click on that link and follow the instructions in the paragraph above.

zkylon

zkylewd
since you guys are my bestest friends in the internet, just wanted to randomly say my little brother's just been born and it's the cutest little monster :3

we're 25 years old apart so it's super fucking weird :p

also here's some extra humble bundle keys

the swapper's my favorite of the bunch, such a cool game

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

It's not from dust, it's Dust: An Elysian Tail DONT TRUST MODBOT'S LIES-- MB-D380DCC0EA2992B2 - Taken by Luap
The Swapper -- MB-B1D6FA3D952180F7 - Taken by gwynplaine
Monaco -- MB-DA7F31480BEFBF4A - Taken by Scipius

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
since you guys are my bestest friends in the internet, just wanted to randomly say my little brother's just been born and it's the cutest little monster :3

Wow! That would be weird! Congratulations on becoming a new big brother!

also here's some extra humble bundle keys

the swapper's my favorite of the bunch, such a cool game

hey it says the swapper's redeemed already. might want to put your other key up if you have it.

but it's ok think i'm going to buy the bundle anyway

maty

Felicidades :)

Besides, he'll have lots of games to play as he grows up. Unless he joins GAF at an early age.

random

So I thought that Antichamber for for $ 4.24 was a good deal, and I like some of you guys very much.
(And I'm a little drunk, so there may be problems when redeeming the codes. If there are, please let me know)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-F84C22DFDBB4741E - Taken by Cth. 9 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-7D47F37EDEA9A5E1 - Taken by kutthoat5150. 16 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-018A51CE3C65FF57 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 16 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-364AB6529ED0C9F0 - Taken by Big_Al. 11 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-937A983E62EE2844 - Taken by ChapaNDJ. 7 entrants total.

t1392780758z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom