• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh can I also say to everyone getting Monaco for the first time, this game is absolutely AMAZING in local multiplayer. Probably the most fun I've had with a coop game in years.

JustinBB7

Gonna give Trashbot my 3 super monday night combat passes that are useless and have been in my inventory for years.

Hope I can get a trade going, been busy the entire time!

Edit: And gone, feels good.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
So I thought that Antichamber for for $ 4.24 was a good deal, and I like some of you guys very much.
(And I'm a little drunk, so there may be problems when redeeming the codes. If there are, please let me know)

Thank you very much for this giveaway, random!!
Cheers.

Backlogger

Aww for some reason humble wont spit out a Guacamelee key from Modbot, oh well.

What do you mean? Can't you add the gift link to ModBot instead of the key? I hope something hasn't changed on that as I am assembling a GAF giveaway with a handful of humble gift links

Cth

Prey key giveaway. MS Paint contest. 24 hours. Blah blah blah.

CthPreyContest.jpg

Levyne

Banned
What do you mean? Can't you add the gift link to ModBot instead of the key? I hope something hasn't changed on that as I am assembling a GAF giveaway with a handful of humble gift links

Humble emailed me, I didn't get the email, did a resend and I got the resend email, when trying to get a key it told me to try again later. Then I got the original email, try to get the key, and says key has been activated already.

Ban Puncher

Nine and a half(?) hours to go campers.

Oh shit son it's yet another fucking....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

In honour of all the bans in SteamGAF lately, the title of this content will be 'What Happens If When I Am Banned from GAF'. Profound sadness? Burning rage? Horrible, horrible freedom? One entry per person but you can make it whatever your little heart desires be it a single picture, multiple comic panels, poop flung at a canvas, animated JIF, etc. Funniest and most creative wins the fabulous prize.

Have fun kiddies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I fucked up my the swapper giveaway so dunno if this'll work but maybe quote for the swapper?

if you get it please lemme know

I hate the new humble bundle gifting system

Tellaerin

shouldn't I be gaignum?

Good point. I was just thinking of the age gap between you two, and remembering Jr. calling Ziggy "old man". XD

It's going to be really cool, getting to watch him grow up. With the age difference, it's almost more like having a young niece or nephew, rather than a sibling. So you get to be the cool big bro who's also like the cool uncle.

Seems South Park is gonna be only 12 hours. Bit underwhelming maybe, but might be just right.

So you'd prefer it to be bigger, longer and uncut? >.>

Grief.exe

Seems South Park is gonna be only 12 hours. Bit underwhelming maybe, but might be just right.

Sounds about perfect to me. I prefer a lean game rather than a stretched out experience, especially with potentially repetitive combat mechanics.

are you playing alpha protocol yet

I'll take any answer other than "yes and loving it" as a personal offense

Not quite yet, I'm still working my way through Amalur with some Titanfall/Loadout on the side.

Sounds about perfect to me. I prefer a lean game rather than a stretched out experience, especially with potentially repetitive combat mechanics.

Having just finished Bravely Default I would tend to agree.

I'll take 12 hours of quality and done, over 20 extra hours of garbage any day.

zkylon

zkylewd
Good point. I was just thinking of the age gap between you two, and remembering Jr. calling Ziggy "old man". XD

It's going to be really cool, getting to watch him grow up. With the age difference, it's almost more like having a young niece or nephew, rather than a sibling. So you get to be the cool big bro who's also like the cool uncle.
ha, yea, I kinda wanted to have a sister since I already have a brother and variety is one of my things, but it'll be weird. kinda like dark souls ng+, you have all this experience from your first run and you're all leveled up and so even if it's all the same knowing about it all from beforehand allows you to experience it differently

also while my dad's girlfriend wants him to play soccer and shit I'm so gonna force games on him :p

Not quite yet, I'm still working my way through Amalur with some Titanfall/Loadout on the side.
your explanation only hurts me more

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

In honour of all the bans in SteamGAF lately, the title of this content will be 'What Happens If When I Am Banned from GAF'. Profound sadness? Burning rage? Horrible, horrible freedom? One entry per person but you can make it whatever your little heart desires be it a single picture, multiple comic panels, poop flung at a canvas, animated JIF, etc. Funniest and most creative wins the fabulous prize.

Have fun kiddies.

8PCPp00.jpg

Tellaerin

Well. That's new.

I can't sell anything on the Market now, apparently. The button's greyed out. Mousing over it, I see a popup message: "To help protect users of the Community Market from fraudulent buyers and sellers, we require that users have made any purchase on Steam in the last year, the first of which must've occurred more than 30 days ago. Your account does not meet these criteria." o_O

Well. That's new.

I can't sell anything on the Market now, apparently. The button's greyed out. Mousing over it, I see a popup message: "To help protect users of the Community Market from fraudulent buyers and sellers, we require that users have made any purchase on Steam in the last year, the first of which must've occurred more than 30 days ago. Your account does not meet these criteria." o_O

Weird, it's doing that for me too. I'm guessing its a bug or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well. That's new.

try relogging

but it's prolly steam servers acting up

D3RANG3D

Well. That's new.

I've been having the same issue all day too :(

Enjoy
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-B79C2C16A614E862 - Taken by kevin1025

Khronico

Banished looks awesome and released at a very reasonable price. I will definitely consider buying it if a sale doesn't come in the near future.

Also everyone who likes Baldurs Gate and the Infinity Engine game should consider Avadon 2 (and all Spiderweb Software games). Lot of love put into those games, and they are fantastic RPG's. Avadon is a bit more linear than the Avernum series but still very, VERY good.

Sarcasm

I think the hype on Banished has to do on these facts:

A semi-city builder massively focused on survival.

You won't have a huge population or really any tech tree. Micromanaging your resources and people are key.

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

Have fun kiddies.

foVu4E5.png

what else would I do without gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom