• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I think it's lowest price Citadels ever was, but it really has bad reputation, like being glitchy, bug ridden, not fun and all.
still tempting, I blame Jasec, as usual.

I'm waiting for a sale on Steam itself because I'm cheap. ;) 75% off should knock it down to $5 in Russialand, factoring in a profit margin.

Good idea! I will wait too

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think it's lowest price Citadels ever was, but it really has bad reputation, like being glitchy, bug ridden, not fun and all.
still tempting, I blame Jasec, as usual.

I'm waiting for a sale on Steam itself because I'm cheap. ;) 75% off should knock it down to $5 in Russialand, factoring in a profit margin.

The-Bean

Bit of a long shot, but... does anyone have a Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut savegame they could upload?

I forgot to backup my saves when doing a HDD format and I didn't have Steam Cloud enabled. I was up to the fight with Fedorova (saved right outside the door) and had ghosted it up until that point. Hoping somebody has a save right before the boss fight or just after. I'm not doing that 13 hours again. :S

Divius

I assume everyone got a bunch of coupons.

I've got
-25% Broken Age x2
-30% Aqua Kitty
-75% Rise of the Triads

PM me or hit me up on steam if you want any

A couple of left over keys from past bundles:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mirror's Edge -- MB-99C34E386B5C2495 - Taken by cardinalmind
McPixel -- MB-43AD6E413CB550E2 - Taken by _hekk05

kafiend

Bit of a long shot, but... does anyone have a Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut savegame they could upload?

I forgot to backup my saves when doing a HDD format and I didn't have Steam Cloud enabled. I was up to the fight with Fedorova (saved right outside the door) and had ghosted it up until that point. Hoping somebody has a save right before the boss fight or just after. I'm not doing that 13 hours again. :S

I have saves from shortly before the fight and one just before exiting the area after killing her. Its for the Directors Cut version of the game. If you want them, PM me your email address. I was gong for ghost too (think I was succeeding) and its set on Give me Deus EX difficulty,

Anteater

wtf how do you play surgeon simulator

fuck this shit

2014-02-19_00001pizu4.jpg

4EdyR4A.jpg

originalbsiah.gif

_hekk05

Banned
Some dude is buying every single giana sister card cheaper than 10 cents and selling them at 10. I need 2 more to complete my badge but I don't wanna buy it from him lol.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I'm several hours into LEGO Marvel, and I don't think I'm making much progress unlocking stuff. I'm still at 8.4%.

I haven't played it but if it's anything like the other Traveler's Tales games it's meant to be played at least twice to unlock most things. Once in story and then once in free play.

If you don't mind me asking, do you like Giana Sisters games? I remember you being into platformers and I was curious. I can't be only one seeing all the good things in those games.

Giana sisters is a game I very much enjoyed.

While it doesn't have the most depth in the world, the graphics are nice, the gameplay is fast enough and I just think it is well put together.

I've recommended it before and as part of this bundle I think it is a no-brainer. I'm actually surprised a lot of the comments are negative towards it. I mean, it isn't a life changing experience, but I think it is solid for what it is.

_hekk05

Banned
Since I did not win anything from Modbot ...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams -- MB-05E5A8B478D9E4B4 - Taken by Boss Doggie. 5 entrants total.
Guacamelee Gold Edition -- MB-ABEB1731903CA774 - Taken by Anustart. 8 entrants total.

t1392817209z1.png

Ban Puncher

chris-jericho-intro-o.gif

Oh shit son it's yet another fucking....

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

header.jpg

PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY
PREY STEAM KEY GIVEAWAY

Prey key giveaway. MS Paint contest. 24 hours. Blah blah blah.

In honour of all the bans in SteamGAF lately, the title of this content will be 'What Happens If When I Am Banned from GAF'. Profound sadness? Burning rage? Horrible, horrible freedom? One entry per person but you can make it whatever your little heart desires be it a single picture, multiple comic panels, poop flung at a canvas, animated JIF, etc. Funniest and most creative wins the fabulous prize.

Have fun kiddies.

Three hours left.

Yeah, I keep hearing that Dust game here on SteamGAF. Maybe I'll join the hype.

Interesting/unwanted fact, the only reason my avatar is of a metroid is because of a giveaway on here by Dust's creator ages ago. I didn't win, just never got round to changing it.

....I've never even really played Metroid. ..

Needless to say, can't wait to give it a go.

VoidZero

Banned
I got a bunch of coupons:
- 75% Rise of the Triad
- 25% Broken Age (5x)
- 10% Toki Tori 2+ (3x)

Anyone want a coupon?
You can use my trade URL to request a coupon, I don't need anything. If I still have it, I'll accept: here

Arthea

Giana sisters is a game I very much enjoyed.

While it doesn't have the most depth in the world, the graphics are nice, the gameplay is fast enough and I just think it is well put together.

I've recommended it before and as part of this bundle I think it is a no-brainer. I'm actually surprised a lot of the comments are negative towards it. I mean, it isn't a life changing experience, but I think it is solid for what it is.

I am not all alone then.jpg
really, it is a nice game. Glad we agree on something time to time.

Swapper is the newest game isn't it?
Kind of sad it's in the 1 dollar tier but at least more people will play it.

It's really insane lower tier. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw it.
All those games would be great to have even in higher tier.

edited: what's wrong with MumboJumbo? You don't release games like this even without cards these days, if you want to sell them, that is.

Tizoc

Has anyone managed to get GunZ 2 to work?
When i run it it gives me a message at the main screen that the service is unavailable. I can change the settings to fullscreen but it doesn't do that. What gives?

Arthea

Just noticed on gmg lego complete pack is -75%
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/lt/en/pc/games/action/lego-complete-pack/

Is it the best deal on lego or what?

Telltale collection -75% too
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/lt/en/pc/games/adventure/telltale-games-collection/

edited: there are some other bundles too
Cities in Motion
Best Square
Hitman
Square Action Pack
etc.

You can add the coupon OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 to get a further 20% off.

thanks, forgot to mention that
pretty intense collections sale, so many temptations

It's ironic that they call it a Complete pack, despite the fact that it had roughly 10% of LEGO games.

but it sounds cool (><)

random

Hasney

I'm probably about 50 hours into my Lego Marvel completionist run. Just got 5 more levels to 100%, then 9 photos in the open world, transform Stan Lee into Hulk for the final trophies and KERBLAMMY.

Pachimari

Just noticed on gmg lego complete pack is -75%
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/lt/en/pc/games/action/lego-complete-pack/

Is it the best deal on lego or what?

Telltale collection -75% too
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/lt/en/pc/games/adventure/telltale-games-collection/

edited: there are some other bundles too
Cities in Motion
Best Square
Hitman
Square Action Pack
etc.

thanks, forgot to mention that
pretty intense collections sale, so many temptations

but it sounds cool (><)
Are these Steam redeemable?

Edit:
I guess so, if they need a Steam account to be playable.

Thanks for the reply, guess I'm gonna BTA after all and hope that some great games like Gunpoint get added later.

As for your question, Guacamelee and The Swapper are probably the best games in the bundle. Haven't played the rest but I am pretty sure they are great as well

The bundle is absolutely nuts. BTA and enjoy 6 fantastic games. I'm sure something
Bastion
awesome will get added for week 2.

wtf how do you play surgeon simulator

fuck this shit

4EdyR4A.jpg

originalbsiah.gif

Actually....You just about got it.

I played for maybe 3 hours and didn't get shit accomplished. Uninstalled and havn't looked back. QWOP isn't for me.

Arthea

Am I the only one who can't get this to work?
OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1
It should work for everything that's above 10 &#8364; (£10) in price, not if less

Try putting in the code then going to the next step of the purchase, because the actually "add voucher" button never works for me, it just stays grey out, but the coupon applies on the next screen.

I know this problem, it is solved by hitting enter while in code window.
funny, I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom