• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Loving the entries so far keep em coming.

So are we sending all the entries to Capcom to try and force a Dino Crisis HD for Steam?

Would be a dream come true.

header_292x136.jpg

I didn't know that Serena was free on Steam.

Think i'll grab it and deal with a long download just because it has PushingUpRoses doing voice work. If you don't know who she is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BNBpU-Xv0

Acccent

I don't know what you're talking ab...

*turns head to the side*

Ohhhhhhh I see.

what? there's something hidden when you turn your head to the side? I only posted it because of the sudden drop in the otherwise super smooth curve :p what did you see?!

Also, Faabulous: sure you don't mean Chaos Theory and Blacklist?

Jawmuncher

Enslaved & Inversion Pack Giveaway!
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Instructions for Participants:
Create something about Dino Crisis and Steam.
I'm VERY open on What that entails and will allow whatever your imagination can conjure up.
Use photoshop, MSpaint, GIF maker, whatever you're best at and feel can help you win.

*3 Winners will be chosen and receive both Inversion AND Enslaved*

PM YOUR ENTRIES SO THAT I CAN SEE THEM ALL.
You can still post them in the thread for all to see though.

t1391197500z1.png

"Seven Hours. Seven Hours is all I can spare to play with you"

Posting again for new page.

Knurek

Developers can already push through app/sub updates whenever they want so it makes sense to extend this to store releases too, particularly considering Valve's desire to ditch Greenlight.

They should get on that custom storefronts idea post haste.
Imagine if you will "Toma's Indie Delights" or "Derrick01 Deus Ex or GTFO"

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
They should get on that custom storefronts idea post haste.
Imagine if you will "Toma's Indie Delights" or "Derrick01 Deus Ex or GTFO"

That Valve wants to move past Greenlight was reiterated (though not delineated) at Steam Dev Days gives me hope that whatever it is planning will come to fruition at some point this year.

bjork

header_292x136.jpg

I didn't know that Serena was free on Steam.

Think i'll grab it and deal with a long download just because it has PushingUpRoses doing voice work. If you don't know who she is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BNBpU-Xv0

I hadn't heard of this, but I know of PUR so I checked it out. It's short but interesting, and I was just glad this relic of a PC that I'm on would run it. Most things won't even go on this, but I had zero problems with Serena.

what? there's something hidden when you turn your head to the side? I only posted it because of the sudden drop in the otherwise super smooth curve :p what did you see?!

Martian Manhunter face one way
Pregnant woman with droopy breasts but incredibly sharp nipples, the other

You're welcome.

:p

Dr Dogg

Well turning my head to the left I saw a Moai like face. There might be something wrong with the drinking water here though.

jonno394

That's what I get for never checking my email. I picked up that bundle for Deadly Premontion. Didn't realize that they'd added something else.

You wanna nuke that key, jonno? Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm a horrible person.

Ah balls, what's the procedure here? can you re-list?

A little something:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin -- MB-EE15F5E125E570FC - Taken by jonno394

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'll try, but I'm not sure how it works with relisting keys that have already been in modbot. We'll know in a couple minutes.
If you posted a key, someone took it, but they realized they didn't want it and asked you to repost it:
- Make sure they did not use the key
- Send a PM to ModBot. The title should contain the word nuke. The body should contain, one per line, Steam Keys you wish to unclaim. Not ModBot keys, Steam keys. Not more than one per line. No game titles. Just the keys.

If someone else posted a key, you took it, and you realized that you didn't want it:
- First, don't do this. You're being a jerk.
- Second, you should contact the person who did the original giveaway so they can give it away again by following the above instructions.
- Third, if you ABSOLUTELY want to give it away yourself and you 100% definitely did not use the key, follow the above nuke instructions and then submit it yourself.

jonno394

A little something:

I ruined it by taking it straight away, sorr guys. Thanks for the game, been looking to get in to this series :)

To make amends someone can have any of these:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Millennium: A New Hope (Desura) -- MB-76D6ACBAB8E701BA
Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition -- MB-DDC61A588FCB47E1 - Taken by VikasNarula
ulgzbKC.png
Laxius Force (Desura) -- MB-2D78E26380AF6CD6 - Taken by Sammichu

Dr Dogg

I completely forgot Ikaruga was on it's way to Steam due to taking forever. Swivel monitor mount going to finally get some use.

XShagrath

Rehosting this giveaway for jonno294. I didn't realize I already had the key from the latest Indiegala bundle.

Instructions for XShagrath:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/a...er_292x136.jpg
Velvet Assassin -- MB-DE405246759BD19B

All thanks should be directed to jonno394, as this was originally his key.

Ban Puncher

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

I'm VERY open on What that entails and will allow whatever your imagination can conjure up.
Use photoshop, MSpaint, GIF maker, whatever you're best at and feel can help you win.

t1391197500z1.png

F8AT4Qx.png

JakeD

i'm out of amazon coupons, if anyone with spares could buy me that Enslaved bundle, i would not only paypal you 3 dollars, but as a thank you to the community i will buy and modbot any game/bundle up to $5, your choice

But it also had some downsides: it’s asymmetrical, for one thing, so right-handed only; different people liked different configurations, so it’s not a one-size-fits-all solution; and a trackball has a lot of moving parts, which means you’re going to get a lot of Cheeto dust stuck in there." [For readers not familiar with Cheetos, they are a cheese puff snack, larger than a UK standard Wotsit but not as nice].

LOL.

Dolor

Dark Souls is practically a given now.

Yeah, GFWL-free Dirt 3 is in the works. Fuel and Dirt 2 have new apps in the registry and GamersGate told customers who missed out on keys during a recent Fuel sale that Codemasters won't be providing more until "it's finished updating the game", which can only mean one thing, really.

Here's hoping for cards for those games.

Dr Dogg

Any excuse to do another Dark Souls run is good by me. I need grief to post that dark souls steam achievements pic now.

You need an excuse?

Recently going through I've noticed that the community has been in a more helpful less trolling mode. All the messages I've come across are sound advice and I've hardly been invaded and there's loads of coop opportunities.

If that isn't a reason to go out there and throw a spanner in the works for other people I don't know what is.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
ARGH, Castlevania is kicking my ass, what am I doing wrong?
I'm against three lycans when you have to find
4 shards of a black crystal
and I keep dying. Jeez.

Jawmuncher

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

t1391197500z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom