• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

I really want RE4 but I think I'm going to wait for a price drop first. It's just one of those games I never played (I did play 5 with a friend) and need to pick up eventually.

What are the odds of Okami HD ever coming to Steam? I'd love to play that too.

Tizoc

Aw yis figured how tog et my PS4 controller to work on my lappy. Tried with Bastion and FINALLY I CAN PLAY THIS GAME!
NEXT UP, THIEF 2014!

I know, but it's hard to teach new tricks to an old Panda. xD

iLLCp6m2W6AIM.PNG

still on this

but I want South Park so bad. that god damn console-like price

Nothing wrong with still playing MGR:R.
But what the hell are you trying to play it with?

wtf is wrong with your gamepad

I was going to ask that.

I dont want STDs

I think you're holding one in your hands.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
But you can buy a Steam key for Engine Driver: Drive a Steam Train for $15 from GameStop.

Did yours come through? Mine still hasn't.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just logged back into the "Gamestop App" and my code was waiting for me.

The_Monk

I actually changed it for one that has no dead pixels (so far) but a bigger ammount of backlight bleeding so HA!

I hope that's a lesson learned. Always make your shopping in smaller stores to help them fight those big malls! They are more helpful and kind not to mention you betrayed them!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did yours come through? Mine still hasn't.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just logged back into the "Gamestop App" and my code was waiting for me.

I had to reload the My Games tab 4 or 5 times before it showed up. My initial assumption was that, since the game was my first Impulse purchase,the order wasn't pushed through correctly and so I had a blank page because I had no games, but as I was preparing my e-mail I gave the page one last re-load and finally got my key.

Basically, Impulse sucks. :p

nuuvem isn't working for me (i can't get into my account) and i really want max payne 3. would anyone be willing to purchase the franchise pack and sell it to me via paypal (obv i'll pay the fees)? or can anyone sell me just a copy of 3 they have lying around, as that's the only one i want?

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1590-max-payne-franchise-pack

i bought it earlier today on another site but they goofed up as it didn't come with a steam key so i got a refund

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mini Motor Racing EVO -- MB-AC45AC8053252A18 - Taken by FiveElementNinja

JaseC

nuuvem isn't working for me (i can't get into my account) and i really want max payne 3. would anyone be willing to purchase the franchise pack and sell it to me via paypal (obv i'll pay the fees)? or can anyone sell me just a copy of 3 they have lying around, as that's the only one i want?

i bought it earlier today on another site but they goofed up as it didn't come with a steam key so i got a refund

If you still need help, PM me.

Salsa

in memory of Derrick, the best stealth game evur

ModBot said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-D2B3E3E05E61EF68 - Taken by adriano999. 13 entrants total.

t1393626507z1.png

jmizzal

Here is a giveaway of some extras

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEZ #2 -- MB-1E4401CFAA909098
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-FA3859D790BA6719
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-3881C44F84C01D1E
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-E22B58D458C9CD0D
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-78B8729061285D1C
FEZ -- MB-8217B8A207CB648D

t1393636362z1.png

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
So what are the main indie bundles going on at the minute ? Been a bit out of the loop and bought the Humble Bundle 11 but there's usually a few others I've missed.

JaseC

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Just tried to do some Reais to Dollars conversion and this happened:
conversionfailr0jpq.png

Googy pls

big thank you going out to jasec for helping me out even though i couldn't get paypal to work either so i had to pay in keys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom