• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

topyy

Just tried to do some Reais to Dollars conversion and this happened:
conversionfailr0jpq.png

Googy pls

27 Feb 2014 22:30 UTC - 28 Feb 2014 22:33 UTC
USD/BRL close:2.34095, low:2.31700, high:2.34420

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=BRL

30 minutes left in my giveaway

--------------------------------------------

Now that I'm no longer a junior member, I thought I should give a little something back to the best thread on gaf. Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Borderlands 2 -- MB-E2C4A54D74534CFE - Taken by OldAsUrSock. 25 entrants total.
XCOM Enemy Unknown -- MB-76479D482FACC68F - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 18 entrants total.
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-9541D9E2617A53C1 - Taken by 3chopl0x. 26 entrants total.
The Darkness II -- MB-DC64194F7D7F9076 - Taken by Evrain. 24 entrants total.

t1393628980z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm trying to come up with an explanation what Google is trying to do here, but I got nothing

It's simple.

There is a relationship between the pressure, volume, and temperature of gas. This is why compressed air is cold, for example. The simplest way to express this relationship is pv = nRT. Pressure times volume equals number of mols of gas times the gas constant times temperature in kelvins. The gas constant, R, is basically just a magic number to help with unit conversion and stuff.

For whatever reason that search triggered Google's "we think this is a mathematical equation" thing and sent the search string to their calculator.

Which returned:
Universal gas constant * USD 84.99

Just installed some oldies but goodies to see them in 1080p:

Dreamfall and Velvet Assassin looks beautiful in max settings.

Sadly, Bloodrayne 2 doesn't have higher res.

Just tried to do some Reais to Dollars conversion and this happened:
conversionfailr0jpq.png

Googy pls

It's simple.

There is a relationship between the pressure, volume, and temperature of gas. This is why compressed air is cold, for example. The simplest way to express this relationship is pv = nRT. Pressure times volume equals number of mols of gas times the gas constant times temperature in kelvins. The gas constant, R, is basically just a magic number to help with unit conversion and stuff.

For whatever reason that search triggered Google's "we think this is a mathematical equation" thing and sent the search string to their calculator.

Which returned:

This is why you leave this stuff to a professional:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nJNibb9.png[/IMG]

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm currently downloading Enslaved with my internet connection that is composed of a platypus with a paper cup. As I recall, the port is fairly bare-bones, but what's the trick to overcome the terrible self-shadow banding?

Tame

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Real World Racing -- MB-7E68E2B68F785390 - Taken by YianGaruga

Take one give three
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Alien Spidy -- MB-B86E3D11C6828B65 - Taken by Garcia
Bleed -- MB-C9FCDE2385C16342 - Taken by 73V3N
Dynamite Jack -- MB-DA9ACA56EE049CEF - Taken by KenOD

It's simple.

Which returned:

indubitably.jpg

Anyone heard from IndieRoyale if we are getting steam keys for One Way Heroics or Where Angels Cry from Indie Debut 8? I keep refreshing every so often but no keys

Nabs

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming - Time Goddess' Treasure Pack

Found it in the registry. They added DLC to HMH in the registry the other day. I wonder what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom