• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly why I play it.
UoUlJnb.gif

But then I blew all my profit on a knife, so they won in the end. :(

I-it's an investment, okay!

... It looks cool.

Almighty

Tropico 5 is added to Steam. Now you can all add it to your wishlists since you all want to be dictators. Unless you don't want to be a dictator, if so please don't get this game.

Added. Who doesn't want to be a dictator once in a while. I always try to be a benevolent dictator myself, but the people are just so needy and whinny sometimes. Complaining that the houses are garbage, they have no healthcare, they lack food, and they have no jobs. Yet not one of them thinks about how hard it is for me to save for my retirement fund.

Added. Who doesn't want to be a dictator once in a while. I always try to be a benevolent dictator myself, but the people are just so needy and whinny sometimes. Complaining that the houses are garbage, they have no healthcare, they lack food, and they have no jobs. Yet not one of them thinks about how hard it is for me to save for my retirement fund.

3rd world problems.

derExperte

I was somewhat enjoying MG:Revengeance until the Monsoon bossfight. But I hate difficulty spikes like this and when a game suddenly expects you to master something that it didn't explain good enough. Like parrying or whatever it wants from me right now, I have no idea. :( And then there's the camera. And the unreliable lock-on system that's constantly disengaging during this fight.

edit: Made it but still think it was highly annyoing and not much fun.

Did the Enhanced Steam style of putting a green banner at the top of games you own change to just making the title of the game green? I kind of liked the old way, it was more conspicuous.

Sordid

Can you give away coupons from your inventory? I've got a few I'll never use:

3 x Toki Tori 2+ - 10%
5 x Broken Age - 25%
Aqua Kitty - 30%
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - 66%
Galcon Fusion - 75%
Iron Sky Invasion - 90%

If anyone wants one let me know!

Arthea

Tropico 5 is added to Steam. Now you can all add it to your wishlists since you all want to be dictators. Unless you don't want to be a dictator, if so please don't get this game.

not adding until I'm done with 4th.
Not to be tempted and all.
so not getting it for other reasons, you should have mentioned other reasons in your post!

ah Trails, when I'll see you on steam, I would so add Trails now, and every other day

Crackheads/trolls.

I actually added some, to see if they sell, they don't (><)

not adding until I'm done with 4th.
Not to be tempted and all.
so not getting it for other reasons, you should have mentioned other reasons in your post!

ah Trails, when I'll see you on steam, I would so add Trails now, and every other day

I actually added some, to see if they sell, they don't (><)

Nonsense! You'll finish Tropico 4 today! You can't make El Presidente wait for you. And this new game has El Presidente's family and Multiplayer!

Varg

Banned
In a bit of a pickle here. Just bought a steam key of dark souls for pc. Code worked fine but everytime I try to start it up it says that the executable failed. I am running windows 8.1 and do not have GFWL on my computer. Do I have to download GFWL?

Turfster

In a bit of a pickle here. Just bought a steam key of dark souls for pc. Code worked fine but everytime I try to start it up it says that the executable failed. I am running windows 8.1 and do not have GFWL on my computer. Do I have to download GFWL?

It's Dark Souls, so yes, GFWL needs to be installed, and since it's 8.1, you need the latest one off the Microsoft site.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm disappointed the Steam copy doesn't come with the Resident Evil 4 LCD game. That would convince me to buy it even though I already have it for Wii and iOS.

As for the other Resident Evils prior. If it's not remade in the style of Resident Evil 1's remake, a big no to it all. I want remakes to feel like the original, even if its the nostalgia feel of the game rather than the actual original.

FloatOn

sad to say but I'm starting to lose interest in new vegas.

once I found out what the platinum chip was all about I found myself asking "that's it?"

I hope there are a few more major plot points left. It seems like all the game is now is me deciding who gets to be the king of the mojave.

once I found out what the platinum chip was all about I found myself asking "that's it?"

I hope there are a few more major plot points left. It seems like all the game is now is me deciding who gets to be the king of the mojave.

The side quest for that game are what make it so great. Everything is so well written.

Ignore the platinum chip stuff for a while. The core storyline is not the fun part of New Vegas.

It's Dragon Age 2 in the future! I like Fallout New Vegas because the story is well written, the characters are nice; but Fallout 3 had more exploration in it and "random guy decides the fate of everyone" isn't a good way to end a story for me.
Also you can try Moburma's extras adding stuff that was cut from the original game.

Ugh, MGR's Japanese garden area is kicking my ass, mostly because I'm down to one nano-paste and keep screwing up the stealth approach to that area.

Kind of wish I knew how to mod the save file to give me some more nanopastes.

Time to relax and post my character on here!

1024x639.resizedimage

Now I want to play this game again. But I must resist, for the sake of my wallet.
--------------

I've been playing Binary Domain and Ikaruga. Binary Domain is pretty fun though most of the fun comes from the characters. I also only discovered now that the ending can change depending of the trust of your teamates, wish I knew that sooner.

As for Ikaruga, it's a good reminder that I suck at shumps. I like them a lot but I can't remember a single one that I've finished without unlimited continues. Ikaruga doesn't help me either since it's brutal. If I manage to pass through Stage 3 without continues then I'll already feel like a winner.

joe2187

Banned
Ugh, MGR's Japanese garden area is kicking my ass, mostly because I'm down to one nano-paste and keep screwing up the stealth approach to that area.

Kind of wish I knew how to mod the save file to give me some more nanopastes.

You dont need Nanopastes.

ZANDATSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom