• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I would be pissed off badly, not loling!
Do you plan to replay it again?

Of course I plan to replay it again. Which is why I just played about two more hours... only for the game to hard-lock my computer again! Yahoo! Let's find out how much save progress I lost this time.

Garcia

Of course I plan to replay it again. Which is why I just played about two more hours... only for the game to hard-lock my computer again! Yahoo! Let's find out how much save progress I lost this time.

That's awful. : /

Edit: Something similar happened to me a couple of days ago while playing Bioshock on the PS3. The game just suddenly froze and I lost a good 1 1/2 hours. Now I'm saving each hour, just in case.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So, I just found out that the South Park unlock time has changed, and is now happening in like 3 hours

*squee*

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So, I just found out that the South Park unlock time has changed, and is now happening in like 3 hours

*squee*

I hate you and every American on SteamGaf :(

Glittering-Blesings-America-Graphics.gif

Garcia

Nope, new to me. If you want something that looks a little similar, try Master Reboot (http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/adrenaline-bundle/).

Getting that bundle later tonight as well, thanks.

Good man! :D

Well done SteamGAF for putting Garcia on the road to righteousness <3.

Oh and this is academic Garcia since you have decided to grab it but I have put over 200 hours into it and I honestly would have to think long and hard to come up with a negative. If you take to it anything like many of us have then it will come to hold a very special place in your heart! :D

Good choice! FTL is incredibly well executed.

Wow, I can't wait to play it in a couple of hours!

I'm replaying Binary Domain right now, and I must agree. Big Bo is a great and memorable character. The setting and other characters are well done, but Big Bo is on another level.

Binary Domain is the best "forced co-op" game I've ever played. Such a shame the chance of a sequel is nil.

I suppose I'll have to give BD a second chance down the road. I played it a couple of months ago on the PS3 but thought the tutorial level was much too bro-like. Are you guys playing it with a headset?

So wait, Gabe was supposed to do an AMA today and then was a no-show?

That's kind of weird. I wonder what happened.

As always, HL3.

If you rearrange the letters for AMA and change them, you get HL3. If this isnt a confirmation, I dont know what is.

Btw. can anyone give me any tips for Risk of Rain. I still dont really get the Game and dont know what to do.

Getting that bundle later tonight as well, thanks.

Wow, I can't wait to play it in a couple of hours!

I suppose I'll have to give BD a second chance down the road. I played it a couple of months ago on the PS3 but thought the tutorial level was much too bro-like. Are you guys playing it with a headset?

Just be prepared to die. A lot. Dying is part of the fun. No really!

Oh and the suggestion to play it on Easy was VERY good advice. It took me the best part of 200 hours before I actually found Easy to be easy! That difficulty level is soooo misnamed! :D

Fox318

Just picked up South park for $45. Preloading now.

I also beat Guacamelee. I almost threw my controller a couple of moments but the game is fantastic. I also finally started playing Pool Nation which is the best pool game I have ever played.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I finally started playing PixelJunk Shooter (thanks Hoos, and sorry for taking so long; TPP took over all my free time). It looks really nice, with a clean art style that I'm digging a lot. The controls feel good, with a nice amount of acceleration and momentum. There's a nice interaction between water and lava; the fluid physics look great in motion. The music kicks a lot of ass, which means I may have to buy the soundtrack eventually, if it's available.

40 minutes in, and so far I'm enjoying it a lot. This is definitely a game I'll be coming back to.

Pakkidis

Ms Splosion Man seems to be getting achievements. Their was never any achievements before now it says in progress...Anybody smarter than me can confirm?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

*squee*
"Available: 4 March 2014

This game will unlock in approximately 3 hours"

But... I haven't finished Arkham City yet :/

Is there any way I can ask Ubi to delay it a couple of weeks?

As always, HL3.

If you rearrange the letters for AMA and change them, you get HL3. If this isnt a confirmation, I dont know what is.

Btw. can anyone give me any tips for Risk of Rain
. I still dont really get the Game and dont know what to do.

Once you get the hang of it it gets easier and a lot of fun. I usually try to get as many items as I can in the early stages while its not too crazy.

I still dont really understand what to do. I get items, but it seems the longer you take it gets harder?

I think the longer you hang around looking for items the more the difficulty ramps up.

So remember: efficiency is your friend.

It's like Spelunky when you're not trying to do some specific achievement/goal run. For normal play, you should be focused on moving forward at a steady rate, but grabbing anything you can along the way that might make you more likely to survive.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
"Available: 4 March 2014

This game will unlock in approximately 3 hours"

But... I haven't finished Arkham City yet :/

Is there any way I can ask Ubi to delay it a couple of weeks?
Unless the delay is for Argentina only, I'd hurry up :p
Not that flying through it would be difficult as Arkham City is a (great) 15hr game.

Kadin

Anyone know why when I redeem a key for a game or whatever, it doesn't show on my Activity page as, "Kadin now owns..."? Not too big a deal but it would be nice to have them show if possible.

Anyone know why when I redeem a key for a game or whatever, it doesn't show on my Activity page as, "Kadin now owns..."? Not too big a deal but it would be nice to have them show if possible.

Same reason that it doesn't take them off your wishlist, I suppose. I think it's based off the steam transaction db... and since you didn't make the purchase through steam, it doesn't push that over to the activity feed.

It only seems to show games bought on the steam store and gifts redeemed, no idea why. I agree would be nice if they included redeemed keys as well to the feed.

Garcia

And just like that 45 minutes went by without me even noticing it. . . One Way Heroics is dangerously fun I tell ya. I reached the 380 km mark, saved my game and will fight a 2nd. Demon Lord as a Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom