• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the search on TF2 Outpost. I go to http://www.tf2outpost.com/search, I change the dropdown menu in the middle box to Steam Inventory, type the name of the game I'm looking for in the search field next to that, and hit Search! at the bottom but the results always turn up empty, even for games I know are in active trades.

I don't get it.

Do what the search box tells you:

"Type an item name or type and press enter!"

Afterwards there will be Steam inventory items listed in the box, which you can drag onto the grid above, then hit search.

tf2outpost is not designed very well

Nabs

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the search on TF2 Outpost. I go to http://www.tf2outpost.com/search, I change the dropdown menu in the middle box to Steam Inventory, type the name of the game I'm looking for in the search field next to that, and hit Search! at the bottom but the results always turn up empty, even for games I know are in active trades.

I don't get it.

Don't hit search, hit enter.

Everyone getting Dark Souls 2 but me? :(

Very likely.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Just got the email about my free Spec Ops: The Line from Gamefly. Paid 50ish pence for X:Com Terror From The Deep to get it. Bargain!

Do what the search box tells you:

"Type an item name or type and press enter!"

Afterwards there will be Steam inventory items listed in the box, which you can drag onto the grid above, then hit search.

tf2outpost is not designed very well

Heh, it says to do that right in the search field but I wrongfully assumed it was like every other site and it was the same thing as hitting search. Thanks.

Mordeccai

Steam is pissing me off. Is anybody else having issues with downloading an update or a game? I'm trying to get the last .1 gig of Stick of Truth downloaded and steam is just shitting on my face and refusing to download when my internet is clearly working. It will download something for two seconds, and then just stop and sit and do nothing.

Restarting steam hasnt helped, nor has changing the location of the server. Anybody have any ideas? I've noticed lately there is a red light that says next to it "Disk busy" when I have absolutey nothing in my disk drive, no downloads, no programs running, makes no sense.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I need that 'everything was' meme with the duck walking out of the store please.

EOl9fAx.png

Is it locked?

Gift copies on Steam are region-locked at the activation level if they're from a South American or Eastern European user, yeah, and using a VPN to activate locked gifts is playing with fire.

Deques

Gift copies on Steam are region-locked at the activation level if they're from a South American or Eastern European user, yeah, and using a VPN to activate locked gifts is playing with fire.

Gotta decide whether I want to buy it or not. I haven't tried the first one yet

Damn you namco, 1€ != 1$ FYI
4P26hL3.png

As I tell people in the VitaGAF (PSN-GAF?) all the time, this comparison means nothing. Blindly trying to equate pricing without accounting for other factors is a useless endeavor.

ibnYVzuHlJXsJ6.PNG

Would I be able to run the PC version of Dark Souls 2?

Uh... your specs outdo mine, I think -- and I can run most things at max.

I choose to believe.

I believe too. I'm wanting to play it again but GFWL has been a real big thorn in my ass... though I'm thinking of just using SAM to unlock all the non-DLC achievements (were there any DLC achievements?) since I already accomplished all that on PS3 and don't want to mar a new playthrough worrying about joining all the factions and finding all the rare weapons and such.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ugh, everyone wants like $200 for Wolfenstein.

My 50 copies of Pat & Mat are going to make me obscenely rich one day. ;)

http://steamdb.info/app/211420/#section_subs

It's been added to Steam sub 61 and 62? Half an hour ago. And I see guest passes and shit in those things. Free weekend dark souls coming? Or what is it?

Sub 61 = Steam Master (for Valve employees)
Sub 62 = Steam Press Master (self-explanatory)

Sub 0 is where free content goes, but with Free Weekends publishers generally make an auto-grant sub with an expiry date.

JustinBB7

Those two were updated 30 minutes ago, but that doesn't have anything to do with DS.

Ah ok, they both added unknown apps but why would Dark Souls be in there in the first place though? I know I'm looking into it too much but I'm really hyped for gfwl removal and achievements.

..I'll just go play south park now..

OR WHATS THIS?!

eStateComingSoonNoPreload

Ok ill stop..

You all can imagine corrosivefrost owns dark souls II in your feed as well... I just picked it up from GMG for the $10 off.

--

Speaking of purchases, why will Steam not let me purchase Unholy Heights? I have more than enough in my Steam Wallet, but the transaction just repeatedly fails with no reason and a message to contact steam support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom