• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to play. I am terrible with procrastination.

twrkIyR.jpg
)

Momentary

Banned
Man I hope Yaiba is enough to get the taste of LOS2s combat out of my mouth. If it was available for purchase I would do snatch it it right now.

I'm so done with Thi4f, got to an impassable part, without having to go back out to the hub, and uninstalled it. I was going to finish it due to the fact that I actually payed a little money for it, but the whole thing is just a luke-warm mess.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is the IndieGala store legit?
Saw it had Bridge Constructor for $3.29

Yeah. Not the best website, pretty annoying to use to get through your purchases if I'm honest, but they have some really great deals on a pretty wide variety of games. It's a nice site to keep an eye on, you'll get a chance at weird groups of niche but flawed titles.

Garcia

I know it's been said by most (myself included) but man ain't it convenient when you just have to right click one time in order to either install or uninstall a game on Steam.

Salsa

I know it's been said by most (myself included) but man ain't it convenient when you just have to right click one time in order to either install or uninstall a game on Steam.

you have to right click and then left click 2 times

3 clicks in total

steam pls

Grief.exe

Wbacon just contacted me and exchanged some very kind words. He let me know a little bit of information about the upcoming patch.

yep, the mouse thing, the ready-knife delay, bugs in merc mode, etc. they're coming

EDIT: This was meant to go into the RE4 thread.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I'm a little bit drunk and I just came home (after waking up in a bus outside of the city I live in). If anyone feels like playing some L4D2 or something right now, I'd be glad to do it.

Tellaerin

Guys, I'm a little bit drunk and I just came home (after waking up in a bus outside of the city I live in). If anyone feels like playing some L4D2 or something right now, I'd be glad to do it.

Incoming L4D2 box quote:

"I'll play L4D2 if you get me drunk first." -NeoGAF poster RionaaM

Garcia

Well, reinstalling Vice City did nothing to fix the overlay problems I'm having. . .It's really weird. :(

Edit: I'm now browsing the Steam forums in search for an answer.

stonedwal

Set up family sharing with the intention of letting the missus have access to all of my stuff, but she'll have to find a moment when I'm not playing something to actually get a crack at it, which I don't see happening.

Jumped on the Getgames bundle - might not have been the best deal for US folk, but 2K practices regional pricing for AU, so 30 bucks for Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2, Mafia II, Darkness II and The Bureau isn't that bad. Had been humming and hawing about getting The Bureau on console, but this was a third of the best price I could do on there. Probably going to need an upgrade before I can play it, though.

Anteater

omg after killing these bunch of dudes with this clunky slow horrible combat the npc died and now I have to redo the whole thing in gta iv

zkylon

zkylewd
but i want to see where the story goes now I started it
oZ7eKVr.png
well it takes a lot of rockstar detours into filler characters and more filler characters but i dunno, it worked for me, tho i'd say it's not really too good

again gay tony is 10 times better on that regard

Fixed it...but how do I get rid of the black bars?
not sure about your specific error but gut tells me you should turn off antialiasing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom