• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Just got my Steam key from Humblebundle for Danmaku 2! Gonna start it soon for the rewards and to lose myself in some shump craziness.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
SteamGameandPlayerStatistics_zpsea3161c0.png

Also it appears that Steam has more users than half of İstanbul's population. I'm waiting for the day that it'll reach the population of İstanbul.
At its current peak, Steam's active users double my country's total population.

Assassin's Creed® VI: Far Cry™ 4: Watch_Dogs®™ © Ubisoft.
#dead

2500 insanity
Amah-zing
Congratz!!!!! :D

don't indulge him
U jelly?
Too late anyway :p

Dragon Age: Origins is available is South America but the Ultimate Edition isn't. This doesn't make any sense.
Welcome to EA

Dolor

Anyone have any impression on Company of Heroes 2? I really like the 1st one.

Chances are you'll like the second one then too, but it isn't as good as the first for a couple of reasons.

It's very similar to the first, so it won't surprise you as much as the first one did, and the things they did add (like troops freezing to death in the cold and more focus on infantry combat) aren't necessarily positives depending on your point of view. For me, I ended up liking CoH 2 for what it was, but I definitely preferred the original.

natertots

Chances are you'll like the second one then too, but it isn't as good as the first for a couple of reasons.

It's very similar to the first, so it won't surprise you as much as the first one did, and the things they did add (like troops freezing to death in the cold and more focus on infantry combat) aren't necessarily positives depending on your point of view. For me, I ended up liking CoH 2 for what it was, but I definitely preferred the original.

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure how I feel about the freezing to the death in cold, though. I think I will grab it off the humble store since it's on sale. I

Dolor

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure how I feel about the freezing to the death in cold, though. I think I will grab it off the humble store since it's on sale. I

To be fair, I think that only happens in one or two (super annoying) missions, so it's not a focus of the game.

It was annoying enough for me to put the game down for a month or two after buying it before picking it back up and playing further though.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bionic Dues -- MB-5B31EBD9DC4A45F9 - Taken by Scipius. 4 entrants total.

t1395167943z1.png

Tizoc

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS GAME?!
ARE THOSE BULLETS OR SCORE PICKUPS?! WHY DOES EVERYTHING ON THE SCREEN WANT TO HURT ME?!

def sim

Hey it's my birthday, maybe we'll get an awesome Humble Bundle!

....................................crap.

Happy birthday, duder!

I've been thinking of getting another e-book reader. I left mine in the train a while back and kinda gave up on reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom