• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

People would still complain it's too expensive :/

Well, not me! My last Nintendo product was a Silver Game Boy Pocket back when it was released (that I still have it with the original transparent protective box). I've missed so much gaming Nintendo-only related.

Turfster

Daily: Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening 75% off
Midweek:
  • Remember Me 66% off
  • Prince of Persia Franchise 75% off
  • 5 Years of Bitcomposer up to 90% off

The POP games are 80% off at the moment btw.
Wonder if Forgotten Sands still gives a copy of Warrior Within as the text claims =p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Scamdevs First has released another couple of games:

The rules of engagement are simple; if they are armed and they’re shooting at you, they are the “bad” guys and you have unrestricted license to let them have it… The only thing keeping you and your buds from harm is your weapon, you’ve got plenty of ammo and you don’t have to pay for it.

15% off ($4.24) for the next week.

“Us And Them - Cold War” is a turn-based strategy game about cold war that you can play either as CIA or KGB. Although it is a game of territorial expansion, the rivals do not attack their opponent using military force. Instead they are using an army of Spies, Assassins and Experts of various kinds (like economy, technology etc.

15% off ($8.49) for the next week.

Enjoy!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 42 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MulderWasTaken, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition -- MB-F6968DD6F603D0EC
Deponia -- MB-7F9B40584084B602
Painkiller : Overdose -- MB-049BC43A3E333CAF
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-1FD5DF970EBD1DC6 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Grimm (Complete Serie) -- MB-6C26D634D9A25BED
Zombie Driver HD Soundtrack -- MB-FC2F17277F359545 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Evil Quest -- MB-C3488286E86B9C60
Machinarium #2 -- MB-09B65CB38BE1E2BD
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-BDB2F054DFF392F2
Brazen Prototype -- MB-38B8447014B3523F
Pirates of Black Cove -- MB-507EDD44D5B56C8E
Amnesia Fortnight 2014 -- MB-D4D5D9CBCBCADE01
Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-E278649E0C93B3E9
Brazen Prototype #2 -- MB-7FEB6B46239B6B78
Redshirt -- MB-4A50D9020FD76478
Brazen Prototype #4 -- MB-6DFAE3FD964121D5 - Taken by swx
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 -- MB-EE9C869B9614364D
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-9F5FD5EADFE06841
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-A9130D2585C74DC1
Lume -- MB-A40A2E204DBCFFBC
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-F57E1BDFB8F467E0
RENA -- MB-A0FC2E2437A500E8
IL-2 Sturmovik -- MB-43135C3A31634BCD
AquaNox 2: Revelation -- MB-811D23C7B9C1D1C2
Windosill -- MB-25410D6D11C7B93B
Major Mayhem -- MB-307E6C497FB8D053
Guns of Icarus Online #3 -- MB-CF0D41D218AC8146
Guns of Icarus Online #2 -- MB-C80972144EA9A298
Aquanox -- MB-0AFCA76B389F41A3
Samorost2 -- MB-6923C0D66AE6F965
FEZ -- MB-1E61A3AC7144BB52
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit -- MB-CEFA3677549320DE
The Swapper -- MB-A3794347AFF094E2
Machinarium -- MB-733DA52072F09D3F
Star Ruler -- MB-B5DA4BDCAF41AA02
Brazen Prototype #3 -- MB-55D127DE81647044 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-F56280754854FFC7
Antichamber -- MB-AF1A39964CF9D45D
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-ECFC711467B8E7A2
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection -- MB-C04BA2C048AD17F2
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-7F4D9CCE2C13AEE3 - Taken by bluechox2

t1395248495z1.png

The 3 entries for Guns of Icarus Online are the Collector's Edition, Soundtrack & Costume Pack. I guess next time I'll try to shorten the names.

Anteater

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands™
Released: 11 Jun 2010
Pre-purchase now and get a free copy of Prince of Persia Warrior Within to play right away.

That's awesome

Vazduh

How is NBA 2K14 compared to 2K13?

IMHO, much more fun than 2k13. Blocking finally feels 'natural', controls are slightly better, passing is better, and there are more new animations that add to that "realism" . Although, when you watch next gen version on Youtube, it feels a bit crappier and outdated :(

JaseC

Adventure Park, Air Conflicts: Vietnam and Citadels will be mine.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands™
Released: 11 Jun 2010
Pre-purchase now and get a free copy of Prince of Persia Warrior Within to play right away.

That's awesome

Well, you still get Warrior Within if you buy the DDE!

Edit: I can't read.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nosferatu The Wrath of Malachi -- MB-7D114EE9CE23D7D4 - Taken by KenOD. 13 entrants total.

t1395163713z1.png
Keys for this game are now up in the Indiegala Dwarves bundle

radMonkey

In that case, couldn't you just buy a 4-port switch if your router already works okay? Though if you want WiFi, I would get a new router... However, I wouldn't use a PS3 or PC over WiFi connection.

I hate you guys and your working playfire rewards.
I have over 13$ in credit I have yet to see a cent from.

Sorry, had my hands full the last few days and only just saw your post. What's the issue? Have you submitted a ticket with CS? If so, let me know and I'll take a look.

Backlogger

Decent mid-week deals, decent Indigala and Bundlestar's bundles. Now just need to wait for the new Humble Bundle to decide what I am going to spend money on today...

Zia

So retail Luftrausers is shockingly barebones, unsurprisingly hyper-addictive. Not quite on the level of Super Crate Box, but it's very good, and its own thing.

Edit: And like something like Hotline Miami, keyboard and mouse is where it's at for high level play.

Levyne

Banned
Huh. I have been playing through Dragon Age on Origin. Part of me wants to see if there's any way to transfer the save to Steam version, but at the same time, if later games are only going to be on Origin anyway..

JaseC

I look at PoP sale and I can't help it but think, that HB will be uplay of sorts, PoP games!

It'd be interesting to compare the popularity of a Uplay-exclusive bundle versus another that also provided Steam keys.

Edit: Oops, forgot to switch tabs.

Grief.exe

Huh. I have been playing through Dragon Age on Origin. Part of me wants to see if there's any way to transfer the save to Steam version, but at the same time, if later games are only going to be on Origin anyway..

Do you even want the latter games? I've personally written off Bioware from this point forward.

Lost so many good developers this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom