• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Year Walk is about to go up for pre-order on Steam.

3e6eaa87211994913421f2e51d7ce3616ecf14c7.jpg

It was voted the iOS GOTY and I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Damn at that price point. Nicely done.

Coming out in 2 days.

I can't hold all these awesome games.

Volimar

lol yea they're pretty big hits that i have either bought already or have a few times over. hoping that they can go to good use.

is there a way to remove keys from modbot so i can give Volimar FTL?

It's okay, like i said, I already won a game today, so I'm good. Thanks for the generosity though.

already had the games besides Starseed Pilgrim, so here's a giveaway!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BeatBuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EDB0103FA93D8761 - Taken by bobnowhere. 7 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-79702FCD7225377A - Taken by XShagrath. 2 entrants total.

t1393386019z1.png

derExperte

Are you kidding? that's like $0.57 in your pocket!

I still have never gotten a booster

Theoretically yes. But I'll crash the market with these large amounts of unwanted love.

What level is your Steam profile? The higher, the higher the chances.

So... what did I miss in the last 300 posts... besides the new games from the humble bundle.

Year Walk preorder.

Turfster

Damn it, missed a Dragonfall giveaway.
That's what I get for being sick.

Edit: Also, I can't even look at Thief DLC because the game "isn't available in my region"?
Volvo, plz.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Steamworks Developers can now discount their own games without Valve approval.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wonder how long it'll be before the Bank Heist mission for Thief becomes DLC.
I'm betting 3 months.

I'm still waiting on Team17 to release Worms Clan Wars' pre-order DLC separately. With Reloaded the wait was about 9 months so assuming Clan Wars is in the same boat the DLC should be released around May. Speaking of T17, I wish it'd re-release Worms 2; it's second only to Armageddon as my favourite of the bunch. Come to think of it, 2 was also the first game I ever played online!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Steamworks Developers can now discount their own games without Valve approval.

Hooray. Things are getting better for the smaller teams and companies all the time. Could take Valve quite some time to get around for some sales, which meant missing out on a short period where there was a sudden spike of interest in a title.

Lords of Shadows 2 seems really neat so far despite the rather bizarre stealth sections. Only been 2 so far in four hours though so they don't seem to frequent. If anyone else was really looking forward to it like myself then I think you will be pleased. Seeing some of Dracula's rather fucked minions has been a pleasure, and having the scrolls you find being from the knights invading your castle(who were killed there) is rather clever.

Caerith

I don't mind tags being culled, but I do wish the "Narrow by category" options on the tag pages were at least representative. Got my hopes up, seeing the option to filter for co-op under Visual Novels.

okayfrog

Banned
So when did they take away the ability to view achievements? This really sucks. I'd get bored at work and browse through achievements and it was pretty fun. How do I even view achievements anymore?

Tesseract

Banned
So when did they take away the ability to view achievements? This really sucks. I'd get bored at work and browse through achievements and it was pretty fun. How do I even view achievements anymore?

i'm hoping it's something they're reworking, maybe expanding with rewards?

also, they really need to make emoticons bigger; it's 2014 for gooby's sake.

Grief.exe

Its such a roundabout way to do it now.

steamcommunity.com/stats/Insert App ID number/achievements

...or install Enhanced Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Install Enhanced Steam.

Edit: Beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom