• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN90

Why does steamcommunity.com sign me out (seemingly at random) all the time, even when I tell it to remember my login info? Like once every day.

So annoying.

fantomena

Had to rent a friends PS4 copy of Theif since my PC review copy got delayed (damn you postman!).

What a boring, linear, ugly looking shit Thief is.

Im so dissapointed. If the postman/postwoman scews up the review copy in the mail so I never receive it Im buying the game for 10$ or less. It's not worth anymore imo.

Good thing Im getting my PC review copy for South Park next week. Hopefulyl i won't be dissapointed by SP.

Nabs

Devolver Digital @ Rezzed http://www.egxrezzed.net/blog

We're adding yet more games to the EGX Rezzed line-up, this time it's a raft of titles from indie publishers Devolver Digital.
Along with the PC version of skater OllliOlli, developer Roll7 will be bringing their brand new, as yet unannounced, game to our show floor. This is all the information they're giving us, the big teases, but if it's anything like as good as OlliOlli, we're in for a treat.

Here's the full list of games from Devolver, give them a click to find out more about each.

Always Sometimes Monsters
Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Luftrausers
OlliOlli

How can people add me, send me a message, and then unadd me so I get the message when I next come online, all without me accepting any friend request?

And its always some russian phishing scam.

Is this a new steam exploit?

fantomena

How can people add me, send me message, and then unadd me so I get the message when I next come online?

And its always some russian phishing scam.

Is this a new steam exploit?

I read something about that on Reddit earlier this week. it was about compromised accounts and Steam Guard.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

We're adding yet more games to the EGX Rezzed line-up, this time it's a raft of titles from indie publishers Devolver Digital.
Along with the PC version of skater OllliOlli, developer Roll7 will be bringing their brand new, as yet unannounced, game to our show floor. This is all the information they're giving us, the big teases, but if it's anything like as good as OlliOlli, we're in for a treat.

Here's the full list of games from Devolver, give them a click to find out more about each.

Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Luftrausers
OlliOlli
Devolver knows how to pick and pimp an indie, that's for sure. I'm buying like half those day 1.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Luftrausers
OlliOlli

Might as well make a thread about there being a PC version of OO.

Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Luftrausers
OlliOlli

Good news.

Turfster

preloading re4, anyone know what time it unlocks?

10 hours.

So apparently, the "X time left" green box breaks only for games that have tiered regional releases? Thus it only breaks for the people being fucked over by this bullshit delay. Thanks, Volvo!

Knurek

Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Luftrausers
OlliOlli

What, no Titan Souls? Thought they picked that one as well.

milena87

Only if you're a murderous psychopath.

Well, it's a lot of fun in Dishonored to be a murderous psycho.

But I agree with you, my no-kills and no powers playthrough took me about 20 hours. It was difficult to resist the urge to kill everyone in sight, though.

Benedict

Broforce
Gods Will Be Watching
Luftrausers
OlliOlli

Release dates?

Tizoc

Man I remember when I got Dishonored GotY during the Winter/Autumn Seal for under $4, good times~

...but yeah Dishonored, when played pure pacificst stealth is more time consuming than going all gung ho and be a murderous psycho.

Which reminds me: What would say are among the most 'fast-paced' stealth games?

Turfster

Which reminds me: What would say are among the most 'fast-paced' stealth games?
That's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it?
Mark of the Ninja, maybe?

I mean, I (re)played OG Thief/Thief2 and Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory recently, and none of those is a very "quick" game.

HoosTrax

Was there a change made recently that, if you log into Steam client from a second location, the first location no longer gets locked?

I opened Steam on my work computer yesterday to redeem some keys, and I noticed that, when I got home, Steam was still running normally on my PC (without the dialog box that locks the client and asks you to re-enter password)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Was there a change made recently that, if you log into Steam client from a second location, the first location no longer gets locked?

I opened Steam on my work computer yesterday to redeem some keys, and I noticed that, when I got home, Steam was still running normally on my PC (without the dialog box that locks the client and asks you to re-enter password)
You're probably in the Streaming Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom