• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
anyone else still have issues with thief? the game still doesn't show up on my profile and i still cannot craft the trading cards. hell i didn't even receive them until a few minutes ago even though i had been playing the past few days

The game's general release state is still set to prerelease so it won't show up in profiles until it has unlocked worldwide and Squeenix changes the flag to released. As for cards, I've also been playing the game since it unlocked in some parts of Asia a few days ago but didn't get any until yesterday.

Turfster

anyone else still have issues with thief? the game still doesn't show up on my profile and i still cannot craft the trading cards. hell i didn't even receive them until a few minutes ago even though i had been playing the past few days

My issue with Thief is that it still isn't unlocked, and nobody will tell us when exactly it'll unlock =p

same story here, I only bought the ps3 to play gta5.

I grabbed ps+ back when it was 30 dollars and I've played brothers for free. I also have ICO and shadow of the colossus hd to play but I can't seem to drum up the interest.

It's bad. I picked up PS+ as well, but anything other than an exclusive (UC3, etc.), I find myself going "eh, I'd rather play on PC".

Which basically means...I'd rather BUY the game and play on PC than play it for 'FREE' on PS3.

And I'm perfectly OK with this

Tizoc

capcom just have to put okami HD at the bottom of the RE4 Ultimate edition comparison page

http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2014/02/26/resident-evil-4-ultimate-hd-texture-slider-comparison

capcooooooooooooooooooom

CAPCPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
PUT THIS ON STEAM AND I WILL GET IT DAY 1!

The Yawhg has unlocked and is 20% off ($7.99) for the next week.

OK people, I want impressions of this game before I drop 8 smackers on this sucker and spend a weekend getting wasted.

Grief.exe

RE4 goes up, then Capcom-Unity staff comment on God Hand PC port, then they throw up an Okami HD screen on a PC blog post.

Oh man, getting all tingly.

yuraya

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Didn't Amazon have it for 99cents b4? I think I will wait for that deal again. I don't even think I will play the game just want it in my library because I love the Alien movies so much.

The Yawhg has unlocked and is 20% off ($7.99) for the next week.

One of the features : A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜

Should i be scared?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's great that Capcom doesn't even have to explicitly say that these ports are tests anymore.

They've finally outsourced that labor-intensive task to the fans.

Turfster

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Didn't Amazon have it for 99cents b4? I think I will wait for that deal again. I don't even think I will play the game just want it in my library because I love the Alien movies so much.

There was a Newegg 'free' thanks to rebate bullcrap deal, which might be what you're thinking of. Still not worth it.

UnrealEck

Capcom need to stop fucking around and announce Dragon's Dogma port so we can all post our 'shut up and take my money' meme pictures.

Jawmuncher

1.99 for Aliens Colonial Marines is a good price. I bought it at 12 and had no regrets.

Also I just want to say if capcom is using prerendered backgrounds as an excuse for why we haven't seen RE or DC on the PC yet I am calling BS on that one. Playing DC1 now and it's all 3D aside from the inventory menu which I bet is already fixed in the PC version.

HoosTrax

One of the features : A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜

Should i be scared?
Oh good. I thought it was a browser glitch on my end.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I haven't played Dark Souls in weeks because of the two asshole sniper knights in Anor Londo, but I feel it's time to try again.

I bought Alien Colonial Mareines for 5euros and it was good enough as long as you're someone with a low self-esteem, sorry I mean as long as you have friends to play it in steam :D

I haven't played Dark Souls in weeks because of the two asshole sniper knights in Anor Londo, but I feel it's time to try again.

Protip: You can deflect arrows by parrying them. Only very minor damage will be inflicted and most importantly you wont get knocked back by the arrows.

I visited GRIN studios today, where the recently Greenlit Woolfe: the Red Hood Diaries is in development. Looks really good, check out the page on Steam if you haven't already.

yuraya

hehe my first playthrough on that portion I actually safely got past them but fell off the edge right after near the balcony lol afterwards I struggled a good 3-5 times to get past the snipers but eventually I just cut back on the weight you are carrying and ran/rolled my way past the sniper on the right. He actually fell off the edge trying to kill me when I got close to him. The other sniper seemed to be afk and didn't bother shooting me in my back.

Disappointed I didn't bite on that deal back in Dec. And it came with that EC promotion :(

fantomena

I have a gaming PC, Wii U, PS4, PS3, X360, Vita, 3DS (soon 3DS XL) and Xbone when it releases in my country.

Right now, I play most on my PC, 3DS, Vita and PS3.

graywolf323

Streaming is cool, but the best part of the Streaming beta is being able to stay logged into my account on more than one PC

this so much this

I haven't really gotten streaming to work that well yet but the being able to be logged in on both my pc and mac at the same time is by far the best part

In grand SteamGAF tradition, I picked up a 3DSXL a few days ago. There are no words to describe how hopeless Nintendo's online system is set up. A system designed in 2010 or so and not having basic features from 2003 is just inexcusable.

That said, the few games I've tried on it are really good. As Stump said in that other thread, you put up with a lot of shit to be able to play these awesome games.

The_Monk

Just arrived home my good people, hope everyone is doing fine. Going to make some good warm coffee if anyone is up for a cup.

Is today a new Bundle day? Curious if so, I need some distraction from all this RE4 PC Hype! ;)

So I was looking at my Humble Bundle library and noticed I had some games in there that I knew nothing about. Offspring Fling and Hardboiled (that chicken shooter game) plus probably some others. They aren't in my Steam library and when I try to refdeem the codes I get an error saying they're redeemed on another account.

Now in the past I'd given away codes to duplicate games to friends. Is it possible, that with the older bundles, once I gave a friend a code for some of the beat the average games and they added more before the end of the sale that the codes ended up associated with my friend?

In any case I went ahead and switched my Humble Bundle password just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom