• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jshackles, not sure how easy it'd be to fix, but with Enhanced Steam 1.3 for Opera, the 'remove owned games from wishlist' option simply does nothing.
Not a big deal if it's not an easy fix, I have Chrome with your extension installed just for that function.

Someone needs to give me a key for a game on my wishlist so I can test this out. :p

I think I found the issue though, I'll try to see if I can get it updated.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
just got a new shadowrun kickstarter e-mail...

i think this is interesting

...Dragonfall is actually much bigger than our original campaign - some completionist-type folks are reporting as much as 18 hours long!...

it took me around 17 hours to complete the original campaign, so it seems this one will be 20 hours + for me, nice! :)

Yeah, I think it might be the first "indie" game I've played and it blew my mind, just sat there and beat it and picked up all the trinkets.

Its Metroidvania without the killing! But yeah I would of played it longer but it was getting to be morning sadly

Edit: I love payday! 50% off the DLC not sure if mentioned yet :p

Mrbob

Does the ShadowRun update retroactively add save anywhere to the main game? I can finally play it now if it does. I hate the auto save system.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Does the ShadowRunl update retroactively add save anywhere to the main game? I can finally play it now if it does. I hate the auto save system.

yes it does, you can now save anytime you want in both campaigns and user generated content

This is what just stopped me from getting the "collection" because i know i can't get 3 on Steam.

Is that bad or should i just them anyway?

I bought the ME2 DD for Origin for the same price - I'd rather have them all on one platform than have to deal with moving save games to another profile.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love when single-player games get free weekends.

HowLongToBeat.com says Deadfall Adventures should take between 7-8 hours to finish, I might give it a go this weekend.

The_Monk

Episode 2 of The Walking Dead S2 on Tuesday, nice. I know this might be old but I just remembered (so tired). Hope it's better and longer than the Ep. 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

Red Comet

I know it's not a Steam game, but what's the best deal on Titanfall?

Figured people in this thread would know, lol.

I don't know if it's still going on, but GameFly digital had a 20% off promo going on that included Titanfall. I think the code was FEB20OFF. I got Titanfall and South Park for like $47 each.

Has Shadowrun Returns been on sale before? Want to buy it but I don't know if my nostalgia is getting the better of me. Has a huge enough backlog already but I can always add to it if I'm unlikely to see the game drop again any time soon.

Also did Steam upgrade their internets or something since I'm getting amazing speeds now, never been above 6MB/s before?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Get me Origin Jake's Mexican equivalent:

56wvg5P.png

Turfster

Has Shadowrun Returns been on sale before? Want to buy it but I don't know if my nostalgia is getting the better of me. Has a huge enough backlog already but I can always add to it if I'm unlikely to see the game drop again any time soon.

Winter sale had it discounted 55%

Panda Rin

Planetary Annihilation is at $30. Don't know if that's a new discount or not.

Triple-dipped on ME2 and caved on Rust. It's less painful when you buy games in bunches..

But that's not free on steam, sir. :p

Qloc will be unemployed until a few ps4 Capcom games come out.

So, they have to port Okami HD and Dragon Dogma.

UMvsC3 is out of question, they lost the licence.

UMvC3 was always out of the question -- I'm pretty sure Marvel wasn't keen on the idea of allowing people to modify the game to screw with their characters or something. If it was possible before they lost the license, we would have seen it already, since Capcom was dumping every retail fighter from the x360 they could on Steam.

Blink bundle unlocked Sparkle 2 Evo.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I own that already, going to add it to the giveaway stash.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

This game looks like it could be fun... for just $4.89 might have to check it out.

Yeah, I'm tempted too, it reminds me a lot of the old RC Racer Revolt game for the Dreamcast, that was fun. Still, I'm not in the habit of buying games blind, so I'll wait to learn more about it first. Does look cool though.

jshackles

Turfster

Humble Simulators bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Bridge Project
  • Trainz Simulator 12
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Wildlife Park 3 (non-Steam)
TIER 2: 6$
  • Agricultural Simulator 2013
  • Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming
  • Pool Nation
TIER 3: 10$
  • Professional Farmer 2014

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Bridge PRoject is not the good bridge building game, right?

I already have Eurotruck Simulator 1

Don't care about the other two.

Shitty bundle.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom